Chapter 22 (Edited)

A couple of days have passed since my old pack had arrived to my new pack. Attacks have been made to my new pack, but no one has been killed.

Drake was getting a little paranoid and tried to get me to move into the pack house because my new house was nearer to the border.

I declined, but to put his mind at ease, I made sure that Jerecho put a barrier around the house to make sure that no one could go in unless they were welcomed by either me or Thomas.

He tried to put a guard on me, but of course that didn't work at all. He was annoyed to say the least when the guard was sent to the hospital because I had "challenged" him.

So, in the end, Drake just asked me to link him if I was going to be away from the house. He was relieved when I agreed to do that and kissed me.

But... unfortunately, I didn't tell him about going to try and find the people that were attacking his, well our, pack members. And it might be for the best because I probably wouldn't have gotten someone to meet me if he did come.

I cocked my head when I heard someone step on a branch but made no attempt to look in that direction. My hands were in the pockets of my new hoodie that was a couple of sizes too large.

The Wolf growled out a warning, probably because I was going in the direction of where his group was hiding. He growled a bit louder, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You might want to shut up before you have us both killed," I said, turning my head to see a russet colored wolf glaring at me. "And, it might be wise for you to take me to him."

The Wolf's body shook as he shifted into his human form, ignoring the fact that his... friend was hanging out in plain view. "And why would I do that?" he asked. He licked his lips, causing me to gag and looked me up and down, lust filling his eyes. "I could just take you right now and no one would know."

I snorted and rolled my eyes, figuring out that he was probably an idiot and didn't know me. "Good luck with that," I replied, sarcastically. I looked around, making sure that we were alone before looking at him. "Do you want to know what I want to do, Love?" I asked, sauntering over to him.

The male tensed a little and looked down at me. He might know who I was, but the lust was too strong and his brain was too weak. "And what is that, Love?" he asked, causing me to almost throw up.

I leaned closer to his ear, very aware of how close his dick was to me. "I think that you will be a good Wolfie and take me to him before I tear off your dick and shove it down your throat," I said in a sickly sweet voice. "If that doesn't change your mind, then afterwards, I will skin you until there nothing is left and feed you to my small pack." I leaned away and smirked at his pale face. "Don't believe me?" I turned my face to the side, my smirk deepening. "I didn't get the nickname Angel of Death for nothing."

The male gulped, and I could tell that he finally knew who I was. "Right this way, Miss Ross," he said. He shifted into his Wolf form and bounded away with me following him.

***

"Can you not scare my Warriors, Skylar?" the "Alpha" asked, smiling when he saw me. His warm brown eyes made me feel somewhat safe, and I was glad that I had an ally like him. "They don't like dealing with you if you do keep it up."

"Then you should teach your men lessons, Reeves," I replied, shrugging my shoulder. "They shouldn't try to assault a female or a male." I sat down in one of the seats provided and placed my feet on his desk, much to his distaste.

Carlton Reeves sniffed and frowned, smelling that my scent was different. He shoved my feet off of his desk, watching me with cautious eyes. "You're scent has changed," he said. "You are part of a pack."