Chapter 1 (Edited)

I know how people say that sluts are bad. However, what if they have a reason to have sex with people? What if they do it because, they're homeless and have kids to raise? What if that is normal income, let alone stealing for items?

Well, for me, that was the case. Think about it, I'm a Werewolf, and I have been abused. I ran away from my pack and not joined any pack, because of the experience I had when I was younger. I did learn how to make men groan out my name, so that's what I do . I have sex with other men, mostly humans.

I had a couple of rules that they had to follow. One, they have to take me out to a nice breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This is probably the only time that I eat. Two, they had to pay for the meal and half my "service" at that time. Three, they get laid and pay me the rest of that. Four, they tell someone else that needs my service. When I'm in that town again, they can come find me again. Five, they don't follow me to where I will be living at that time. Some have tried to follow me, and let's just say... things weren't pretty. No, they weren't killed. They just... had minor injuries,

That business, however, was a cover up. It covers my true business of taking those that have been wronged and giving them a place to live, with me. Technically, they were Wolves that have beaten and tortured by a pack. We did have two Wolves that haven't been beaten, but they wanted to be with a family member, or someone that they cared about.

Now, on with my story.

***

I was walking on the sidewalk, going to meet one of my normal customers, on a sunny morning. Yes, it was early, but there were some people that did want an early... release. However, they were mainly those sport jocks, that didn't have anything better to do but skip school.

I rolled my eyes as I thought about them, getting really annoyed. I was going to walk into Starbucks when this sweet scent of rain and mountain air, tickled my nose. My whole body tense, knowing what that means.

'Mate,' my, wolf Payton said, confirming my suspicions. She sounded worried, cautious, and a little bit hopeful about meeting him.

'Shit. What do I do?' I asked her as I tensed, looking around for the sweet scent of my mate.

'There, across the street,' Payton said. 'You should stick to the plan. He might reject you, also.'

I looked across the street, and I saw a male watching with lust filled eyes. His eyes were black, and I could sense his wolf surfacing. His lips were curled back, and I knew that he was silently snarling. His black hair was long and bushy, making me think that it would be fun to pull.

I knew of a couple of ways to make him scream my name. I hid back a smirk, as I watched him study me.

'Let's go,' Payton said, breaking me from my thoughts. 'We can worry about him later.'

I grunted in response and started to walk away, swaying my hips a little. I heard a feral growl coming from him, and I couldn't help but smirk. I walked into Starbucks, where I knew where my "date" would be waiting for me.

The male, that I was meeting was, good looking. He had blonde hair, that fell into baby blue eyes. He, also, had that small boyish face. However, I knew that there was a reason on why he was still a virgin.

I cleared my throat, making him jump up startled, before looking at me. "Calen?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Uh..." He placed the nerdy glasses, that were on the table, onto his face.

Yep, there was that reason on why he had not had sex before. I hid back an eyeroll, knowing that I couldn't do anything to make him call off my services.

"Y-y-ya, that's me." He looked me up and down, a flash of disgust passed through his eyes. He quickly covered up his eyes, even though there was still a bit in his eyes. "Collen said that you can help me out... I've... not done it."

I raised an eyebrow, wondering why a vampire would hang out with a human and not try to change him or drink his blood. "It?" I asked, confused.

"Ya, it. You know.."

I raised my eyebrow, higher, finally getting what he was talking about. "Are you talking about sex?"

Calen blushed a little and nodded his head. "He thought that it would best if his "friend" would do it first. He said that you can teach me how to have... sex with a girl."

I cocked my head a little. "This is the same dude with bushy blonde hair and almost black eyes?"

He looked around, making sure that we were alone, before nodding his head. "Sit down, and I'll tell you how I know about... supernatural stuff." He took out the money and a note, before he placed it onto the table. There were 2 Bountiful Blueberry Muffins and a Caramel Flan Frappuccino Blended Beverage.

I nodded my head before sitting across from him. I placed the note and the money in my bra before grabbing both muffins. I shoved one into the small pouch that I kept on my figure, before taking a bite from another one.. "Start with how you know Collen, and you're not dead."

Calen nodded his head. "I-"

Somebody cleared their throat behind me. Shivers went down my spine, as I smelt the sweet smell of my mate. I could tell that he was looking at us, well glaring at my "date".

Damn it, get a grip, Skyler, I scold myself, as I turned to look at him. I gave a bored look, not really wanting to deal with him. "Yes?" I asked a sweet purr in my voice. "What can I get ya?"

"Mine," he growled out, glaring at the poor boy, who's scared senseless.

"Uh... I better get going. I'll tell Collen that he needs to see you and tell you some stuff," he said as he stood up. "Bye."

I bit back a groan as Calen walked out of Starbucks. So much for teaching him. I turned to look at my mate, who was looking at me with disgust. "Yes?" I asked, blinking a little. I stood up and walked towards him. "Care to have some fun?" I asked, a purr in my voice, as I moved my hand up and down his biceps. I could feel how big they are underneath his shirt and wonder wow big they were without a shirt on.

The male looked at me, in disgust, before pushing my hand away. "Why are you doing this? Why did she put me up with some slut?" he snarled, getting in my face. "You are not fit to be a Luna. I should just reject you right now."

My face was blank, as I looked at him. "You have no idea how wrong you are," I replied. "And, go ahead and reject me. It'll not phase me one bit. I had not planned on joining a pack or having a mate." I grabbed hold of my other muffin and then drink. I started to walk away from the male, before I turned back, glaring at him. "Also, get to know me first. You might be surprise as to what I can offer." And with that, I walked out of Starbucks, upset that I didn't get pa- I mean... laid. At least... I smirked pulling out my mate's wallet from the back of my skirt and looking in it. I did get his money.

When I do get rejected, I knew that it wouldn't affect me. People, mainly men, left me all the time. That's why I didn't trust any male. I do, however, trust the 3 men in my group as well as a God that I had befriended.

Let's just say... with the God, I kind of stole something and then he turned me into a bird. However, he had seen the group, changed me back, and became one of my greatest friends and assets.