Chapter 17

A/N: I swear that I have the craziest cats. xD 

Peace

~Rissa

_____________________________________________________________________________

I pursed my lips as I stood in a dress, wondering as to why I had let Drake coax me into it. I would rather be in some torn jeans and a shirt, but no that was not going to happen.

It was around five in the evening, and after the day that I had, all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and try to sleep. However, Drake wanted me to meet his parents before I meet the pack tomorrow and the High Rise Pack coming the day after.

"Sky, you ready?" my cousin asked, knocking on the door. He whistled when he caught sight of me. "Hot damn. I am sure that Drake will not be able to keep his hands off of you." He smirked and nodded his head, agreeing with himself that I looked all right.

I pursed my lips and looked at my cousin to see him in a suit I was nervous about the way it looked, because I wanted to give them the right impression. I knew that they might have heard of me and of my... deeds, and I didn't want them to think that I was some sort of slut. "It's not too... slutty?" I asked.

"Well, considering that I have seen in sluttier clothes, then no it isn't." He scowled and messed with his tie that was around his neck. "Do you mind helping me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I can't seem to get this right."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before going over to him. "Be glad that Collin thought it would be funny if I knew how to tie a tie," I muttered, doing it for him. "Bastard kept houding it into me, because he thought it was cool."

"Hey, it worked," Thomas said, watching as I tied it. He fiddled with jacket and cleared his throat. "A lot of people paid you good money because you helped them get dressed and did stuff with the tie."

I rolled my eyes and moved a hand through my hair, pursing my lips. "I am nervous, Thomas."

Thomas raised an eyebrow and waited. He knew what I was trying to say, but he wanted me to say it. According to him, I needed to talk about my feelings, which I despised doing.

I growled at him and looked away from him as I tried to come up with the right words. "What if... they don't like me?" I asked. I grimaced and moved a hand through my hair, closing my eyes. "I have killed people before and am a feral wolf."

"Which isn't your fault but the sperm donor's." He growled, causing me to give him the evil eye. Anger filled his eyes, and I knew what was going to happen. He hated the plan of them coming here because of what had happened. "I can't believe that you are letting them stay in this pack."

"I can't let the pack members suffer."

"They all hurt you. They bullied you and ignored you. They should perish!"

"They are scared of him!" I snapped, my eyes flickering to those of my Wolf. I growled a warning, not even sorry that he looked down, submitting to me. "They didn't want what happened to me happen to their children." My voice cracked, and I hated that I was on the verge of tearing up. "You saw what he did to Katie."

He looked away, clenching his jaw. He knew that I was right. He knew that others would have suffered the same fate as me if they took it upon themselves to stop him from harming me.

One thing that he didn't know was that others did try to help me. They helped sneak me food, which I normally fed to Katie or my mother when she was still alive.

Thomas sighed and shook his head. "I can't lose you, Sky. I lost too much all ready." His voice cracked, and I knew that this had placed a strain on him like it did with Katie and I.