Chapter 8

Question of Chapter: DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?

_______________________________________________________________________

Thomas opened the door to the master bedroom and sat down on the couch that was provided in the room. He watched me look around the big room before making my way towards a chair adjacent to the couch. "Well?" he asked, raising an eyebrow while I sat down.

I huffed and moved a hand through my hair, grimacing. I didn't know how to tell him that I had kissed my mate with out permission, because we both had talked about him making the first move and not I. "I kissed him," I blurted out, causing his eyebrow to raise further. I groand and moved my head back, placing my hands over my face, not really wanting to look at him. "I kissed him, and it was the best fucking kiss I ever had." I shook my head and chuckled coldly, knowing that I was stupid.

"Why did you kiss him?" Thomas asked, leaning back in his seat. He studied me, making me feel uncomfortable with his intense gaze. "I thought you were going to wait to do that." He paused and sighed. "Or you were going to wait for him to make a move."

I huffed and nodded, remembering some of the conversations that I had had with him about anything random. "We were about to be stopped by the pack that Bernie had came from. I decided to keep him busy by kissing me while I made sure we didn't smell like Wolves." I moved my hand down to where the device was placed and took it off, tossing it to him "I need a refill."

Thomas nodded, catching the thing. "What did he do afterwards?" he asked, curiously.

"Wiped his mouth and looked at me with disgust." I pulled my legs up onto the chair and leaned my head on them. "Why am I feeling like this?" I asked, knowing full well that Thomas knew what I meant.

"You are letting your emotions out, bit by bit," Thomas replied, leaning back in his seat from leaning forward to hear me talk some. He shook his head and chuckled softly. "You are turning into a female."

I wrinkled my nose, causing Tommy to let out a breathless laugh. "Shut up. There is no way in hell I am turning into a female."

"Well... you have boobs and don't have a dick... I think you are actually a female," Tommy said, sarcastically, causing me to roll my eyes. He grinned cheekily, knowing full well that if it had been anyone else, I would've attacked them but not him nor Katie. "You shouldn't be afraid to show your feelings, Sky. It's normal." He held up his hand, interrupting me from speaking. "And, I know that you say you are far from normal, bu you are still human, or part. You still have feelings and shouldn't just rely on yourself. That's what you tell everyone else."

I huffed and moved a hand through my hair again. He was right, I had everyone talk to me about their feelings, and yet, I can't seem to talk to them about mine. "I know... I just...." I shook my head, scowling.

Thomas nodded his head and leaned over to pat my knee. "Relax, maybe he is just trying to figure out his feelings. I think he's glad that you are his mate."

"And why me?" I raised an eyebrow looking at the male I called my brother.

Thomas smiled, softly. "Because, who wouldn't be lucky to have you as a mate?"  

________________________________________________________________________

Answer to question of Chapter: YES I LIKE PANCAKES!