5

Christ what a fucking mess, at least it wasn't my problem to make it disappear, I just had to neutralize it. Mission accomplished on my end, now as for the FBI, well I was curious on how they were going to cover up all this shit without anyone finding out the truth.

But like I said, not my problem, my job was done.

Now me and the guys stood back and watched as the Agents did their thing. I knew by the time they were finished the camp would be nothing but a pile of ash, erasing any and all trace of whatever occurred up here. That was just how things went. Agent Timmons was very thorough.

"Major."

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I met Agent Timmons five years ago, the day after I received my Honorable Discharge. Even though I was no longer active, he still referred to me by my rank.  It was a show of respect on his part and the feeling was mutual.  

As the head of the DDT, Defense of Domestic Terrorism, the mans job got more demanding every day.   Sometimes he would have certain troubles getting those jobs accomplished. Which was where I came in. After a quick debriefing with the Commander in Chief, I agreed.  And so began our unusual business association.

"Agent."

"Any concerns?"

"No. We came in, surprised the fuck out of them and terminated the threat. Eighty-two men. I put the girls, twenty-three in total, in that cabin over there along with seven small infants or toddlers, six are pregnant. You will need to bring in a specialist, their conditions are...fucked up."

There really was no other way to describe the look of the battered and tortured girls we found hiding in fear. Some were covered in blood, others had large wounds that were infected.  In the center of the camp was the second largest structure.  Never guessing that the beautiful rustic building housed some kind of BDSM torture chamber. Axel and Hawk almost lost it as they took in the large room that housed every kind of sex equipment on the market. Two women were still chained up even though they had already lost consciousness. After shoving the men out the door to pull themselves together, I went about taking the girls down and wrapping them up in blankets.

Hawk was stoic as he helped carry one of them to the other cabin.  Axel wasn't fairing much better.    I knew it was most likely neither girl would survive and from the look of their bodies, that might be a good thing.

"The main lodge has an office, check for paperwork there. The other cabins were mainly living quarters, nothing personal or relevant that I could see. We disabled their alarms and found a few weapons, you men have those already."

After everything that I have seen in my life, I was amazed to find out that there was situations out there that could take me by surprise. This shit definitely took first place.

"One more thing Agent. A couple of my men stumbled across what looks to be a graveyard. They will need to show you the location."

Nodding, the Agent called over two of his men and sent them off with Cougar and Pike. When Pike stumbled on some freshly turned dirt he was shocked, especially is such a remote area covered by trees. As he looked around, it was then he noticed several similar plots. As he radioed his findings, dread filled me, if his assumption was correct, there was no telling how many young woman never left this camp alive.

"So what happens now?" Mac asked as he stepped forward. Usually I just pack up and leave, but the shit here...well I could tell my men were not handling it well. They may be bad ass bikers, but seeing women, hell girls, tortured like this...you don't walk away unscathed.

They needed reassurance shit would be handled.

"The bodies will be identified and then cremated. This place will be burned to the ground after all evidence is collected. Including what is buried. We need to make sure there aren't any more of these bastards floating around.  The girls will be taken to a secure medical facility where they will have the best doctors and psychiatrists. Those that are stable will be returned home quietly, others...we will find a safe place for them."

A couple of the guys swore behind me. Not everyone saw the torture chamber, but they did see a few of the girls. Some were complete gone, mentally that is...rocking back and forth mumbling incoherently. I knew there was a strong chance they would never be normal again and that pissed me off. I almost wished we didn't kill all of them so quickly because I know a few of the men would have loved a chance at those bastards. Myself included.

I knew Agent Timmons would be true to his word and they would be well taken care of. But that still didn't erase the hollowness that took up residence in my chest. What happened here...was unthinkable. Never could I imagine a sex-slave camp in the middle of the mountains. What possessed a person to do something like this?

"Look Major, I appreciate you stepping in last minute. We knew some but not to this extent.  Great job, especially with your new team. Let me know if this situation is permanent as we have a few things on the shelf that need cleaning up. I will be in contact."

With a quick handshake the Agent headed off to deal with the fall out of this horrible reality. Once the medical vehicles began to arrive, I took that as my cue to leave. Our work here was done, there was nothing more that we could do.

Reaching down I picked up my weapon and swung the strap over my healed shoulder. Behind me, many of the men wore blank expressions as two covered gurneys exited the lodge and were loaded up in to the ambulances.

Christ we live in a fucked up world.

This whole situation was hard to process and I would...later, when I was alone. Right now I had thirty-five men that were not use to combat situations, and this was as close to one as they were going to get without going overseas.

No this was a different type of war.

I just hoped the men saw that it was worth fighting.