33

"Oh God...right there."  Mac's mouth felt amazing as his lips trailed down from my neck to my breasts.   When his lips and tongue enclosed over my aching nipple my back arched, deepening his hold on me.   We barely made it to my room before our clothes were torn off and Mac had me propped up against my door.   His lips not leaving any part of my skin untouched.  

His fingers were busy, deep within my pussy.   Slowly igniting the fire deep, my body heating up as he continued to control my release.   Anytime I got even close, my sexy biker would pull his fingers out until my pussy relaxed enough for him to begin again.   Leaving me on the edge of completion but never letting me tumbling over.  

"Dammit Mac...please."  I begged.   At this point I didn't care what I sounded like I as continued to plead with him.   Trapped up against the door, held captive his large body bracing me, limiting my movement.   My power stripped as he controlled, dominated and led my body where he wanted to take it.      In the end I knew that place would be worth it but right now I was suffering, begging and under this man's complete control.   And it was glorious.

"You will take what I give you Juliette...trust me...this greedy pussy will get exactly what it is begging for, but only when I say it will."  He murmured against my neck as his fingers left my body once again, stalling my orgasm...once again.   At this point I had no choice.  Once I lowered my walls, Mac had full control, I was tired of fighting this, tired of fighting Mac.   I wanted this like the next air I breathed.

My body was suddenly moving, cool sheets caressed my back as Mac straddled my waist, his lips never leaving mine.   Before I could register it, the sound of metal clicking penetrated my sex infused mind seconds before I realized what was going on.

"Dammit Mac take these off I'm..."  Silencing me with his lips his hands continued their journey as I laid bound to my headboard with my own handcuffs.   When I got my ability back to actually stand I was so going to kick his ass. 

Maybe.

Okay probably not...

"Christ woman, I love your body, especially when I succumbs to my command.   Nothing sexier than controlling your pleasure."   I hated to admit it but I loved when Mac spoke to me this way.   I wasn't woman enough to spend a lot of time deciphering that, so I just accepted it.  I didn't fight him, I didn't try to take over or force my pleasure, I just laid back and let Mac give it to me, let him love me.

And fuck the man showed no mercy.   My fists tightened as my sexy biker's mouth consumed every inch of me.   Nipping, biting, kissing...tasting.  My breasts ached, my nipples sore from his mouth and teeth and it felt amazing.   For once I was going to let all my walls down and all Mac to give me everything I could take.   I owed it to myself to have that one memory and I was going to take it.  

Since that night of the party two weeks ago, Mac and I drunkenly fell into my bed only to come up for air two days later.   When we finally did the men teased us relentlessly.   And I didn't care.   I knew my time was limited and decided not to waste it.  But this time was different from all the rest.   I didn't know when I would get another chance at this...a chance to finally allow myself to be cared for by a man.   And being cared for by a man like Mac was the greatest feeling in the world.   Closing my eyes I kept the tears at bay as his lips and hands continued to set my body on fire.   It was almost too much, but the pain was worth it.

My plan was set and it was time to head out.   The guys were heading out in the morning and by the time the returned I would be long gone.   So I was going to take this night for everything I could.   Locking away this sacred memory to carry me through the next few weeks.   I decided to stop fighting Mac, letting him have his way, letting him have all of me.   A part of me that I was too scared to give him up until now...he had my body, my heart and my damaged soul...he now had my vulnerability.   A part I swore I would never give a man again.

"Mac, Mac..." I chanted as his mouth reached his next destination.  His thumbs parting my lips as his tongue went from tasting me to fucking me to teasing my little bud of nerves causing my thighs to tighten around his shoulders.   He left no place untouched, drinking in everything I had to offer.  And finally swallowing my essence as my body bowed and I screamed my release. 

Before I had a chance to come down, Mac was balls deep on one thrust.  Triggering my orgasm to continue as he buried through my spasming muscles.   My legs circled his hips instinctively has he continued to pound into me, each thrust deeper than the last.  I couldn't stop my screams if I tried, I was too far gone as my body was once again building.

"Fuck baby...that's it.   I love hearing you scream my name as I fuck this greedy pussy."   And I was greedy, I wanted everything Mac could give me and then I wanted more.   And the man did not disappoint. 

Gripping the headboard, I held on as Mac raced to his completion, bringing me right along with him.  It was the single most beautiful experience of my life.  Giving myself fully over to this man would be a decision I would never regret.   At this point in time nothing else mattered except the man lying on top of me.  

His forehead rested on my shoulder as we both tried to catch our breath. My body still trembling from the peaks Mac took me too.   Peaks I never knew existed.    In the past I always fought for control, never letting go, racing to the finish line.   This time Mac was in control the second that door slammed shut, leading my body on a journey that was so much sweeter.  So much more enjoyable, I never knew something like this was possible.   What a fool I have been.   This man would never bring me harm, not on purpose and he just proved that.   Taking what I gave him and cherishing it.

Slowly he reached up and releasing my hands.   Immediately I circled his shoulders bringing him closer. I wanted him as near as possible, committing this moment to memory so that I don't forget a single detail.    This time I couldn't stop the tears as they slid down my cheeks.   Feeling the wetness, Mac's eyes came to mine.  His thumbs wiping away my tears.   My gentle giant placed small kisses on my cheeks and finally my lips. 

"Thank you Juliette."  Was the only thing he whispered against my lips as he kissed them one last time before rolling to the side and taking me with him until I was tucked right up against him.   No other words were needed.  

I just hope they weren't our last.