12

"So how is Doctor Phil treating you?"

"Real funny Nix and Dr. Shaw is great. She is helping me tons and it's scary and painful, but then there are days where I can actually sleep without waking up screaming, so I call that progress."

"Good for you Hars. When do you think you are coming home? It's been six months now."

"I don't know. I still need time, I am not ready yet. So...I talked to Mac yesterday..."

"Let it go Harley. I am done with the Renegades. I am staying a solo act and things are good."

"Axel is sober..."

Huh...didn't see that one coming.

"Good for him Harley, but..."

"Yeah I know, I still don't forgive him, but at least he is finally stepping up and being a man, right? Mac says the club is doing great. They took your Agent guy up on his offer and since you left they have gone legit and taking missions."

Yeah I knew all about Agent Timmons's pet project. Even though I refused to work with them, the Renegades found a new purpose after rescuing the girls. From what I heard, they were starting out with the smaller jobs and have been successful.

I was happy for them and we needed all the help we could get. As long as our paths didn't cross things were good.

"He misses you and asks how you are..."

"Let it go Harley, he and I are done. It was just sex, nothing more. Look I got to go, my target just walked out of the warehouse. Talk to you next week."

"Fine continue to live in denial. Stay safe."

Still a bitch.