8

...my breasts ached as the large calloused hands firmly massaged them, nipples hardening as fingers plucked, squeezed and twisted until the nubs begged for release.

Heat consumed my skin as the temperature spike. It surrounded me, caressing me with its flames and I was begging to be burned. The body wrapped behind me pulled me closer as another hand traveled along my curves. Slowly my skin awakened underneath the wandering fingertips, relief shuttered through me when they reached their final destination. Finally...

The thick muscular thigh wedged in between my legs, drawing my knee up and out, fully surrendering myself to his control. My body was his to move, his to caress, his to pleasure. I was completely and utterly under his command. There was no use fighting what my body craved from his.

Lips joined in, leaving trails of moisture behind as they voyaged down the slope of my neck to my shoulder where they paused for a deeper taste. Moaning, I tilted my head back further, allowing my seductor full access to any where he desires to go.

His lips, his fingers, his firm body pressed against mine...he was everywhere.

A hand cupped my lifted thigh, easing my leg further over his, before journeying back down to the main place on my body that was weeping for his attention. Faintly I could feel the barest of touches outlining my lips, spreading the proof of my arousal.

Arching again, I raised my hips hoping to entice his fingers for more, this methodical pace was driving me mad and I was anxious to speed things up.

"Easy there baby...we go at my pace. And I plan to take my time waking up this pretty little pussy." The warm breath tickled my ear lobe before lips began to nibble on it. Dreamland faded away as my consciousness slowly returned.

Blinking away the sleep from my eyes I tried to separate my fantasy from reality. Seconds later I realized that my fantasy was my reality. Oh yeah me! This was definitely better than coffee. And my mystery lover now had a face and a name. Mac. This was like Christmas morning and my birthday all wrapped up into one!

His body began to move against mine, pushing his arousal deeper in between my ass cheeks. Proof that sex was definitely on the schedule for this morning. About fucking time too.

"You awake yet baby? Your little moans and whimpers have been driving me crazy. I love how much your body responds to my touch even in your sleep." Christ how long has he been playing with me? And how much noise was I making?

Wait...did it really matter?

Nope...not at all. Especially if his fingers continued on.

"Stop messing around Mac...you have me naked, aroused and in bed. Fuck me already."

Chuckling into my hair, the infuriating man continued at his maddening pace. What was he waiting for, my legs were spread wide open, and I mean how much more of an invitation did the man need? A blinking neon sign? I didn't want slow and steady, I wanted fast and hard.

With my patience running out, I quickly flipped my body until I was able to straddle his lap forcing his back to the mattress. Now this was more like it. Smiling, my hands circled his chest lightly tugging his slightly gray chest hair. I don't know why I found that so unbelievably sexy but I did. I guess for a man approaching his forty's, this was the only sign of his true age. The rest of him could rival any man half his age and he would still come out on top.

His multiply tattoos only seemed to add that extra edge to his bad boy appeal, and let me tell you the effect was fucking mouthwatering. "I fucking love your body and tattoos. It is soft to the touch, but the power that is lingering behind it is what makes the whole package so damn scrumptious."