17

Me of course.

"Jesus what the hell was that?" Axel shouted as he jumped back pulling out his weapon.  I am not sure what the biker planned on shooting but his reaction was fucking hilarious.  

"Relax guys that was Albert. Hello Albie how are you today?"

You know I hate that name Major. And it has been an exciting 48 hours. Glad to see you survived your little scratches. I was seconds away from calling in help before the calvary showed up.

Jaws dropped as the guys began to spin in circles searching for the voice. If my head wasn't killing me and my body close to shutting down again I would have been laughing my ass off. Only a very few have ever had the privilege of meeting Albert and when they do they couldn't believe it. Well except Harley. No she screamed and ran through the house naked the first time he spoke to her, granted she was showering at the time so I really couldn't blame her. God was that fucking hilarious. I really needed to track her down, she was lucky I didn't sic Albert on her, the computer would do anything for his precious Harley.

"So not only is Albert smarter than the original Einstein he also manages the house and takes care of me. Albert is an Artificial Intelligent system, self-learning and pretty much runs everything on my property. He is even accessible from every room."

"Shit, like a smart-house. That fucking rocks. I think I have died and gone to heaven." Hacker could barely contain his excitement as he reached for one of the computers.

Hey hands of the goods biker boy. Don't touch what you don't fucking know.

"Well I see he has Nix's personality." Axel joked.

They guys chuckled as I brought up the information Albert gathered and transferred it up to the main screens. It was true, Albert was a smart ass and I designed him that way. The mood lightened briefly as the guys joked with Albert asking him all kinds of off the wall questions, all which he had answers for, I mean he was a computer...and tended to be a bit of a show off about it if you ask me.

By the time the guys moved on to telling Albert dirty jokes I finished reading the details that my trusty electronic friend put together, which wasn't much. That didn't bode well for our situation. The Raptor had been on the FBI's most wanted list for years. All we knew was he as an American, ex-military of course and determined to fuck over the military and the USA. The only problem was no one knew who the hell he was or who was protecting him. And the bigger question was why all of a sudden has he changed his focus from foreign soil to homeland soil? And what was the purpose – attacking a military base, what did he hope to accomplish by doing so. Raptor mostly worked in trading information, selling to the highest bidder...not blowing up a Navy Base.

None of this made sense. What was the Raptor after and why now?

Leaning back I finally glanced to where all the men were focused on. It looked like they had moved on from the dirty jokes. Cracking up I watched as Albert schooled them in Kama Sutra lesson guaranteed to get a woman off multiply times. I swear some of them were taking notes. Poor Agent Timmons sat to the side trying not to lose it as he listened to the questions being thrown out. He let the guys have their fun, giving me the time to get up to date on the new turn of events.

I was still curious as to why he chose to bring the Renegades along. Sure I get that over the last several weeks things had changed for the MC club and Timmons was ecstatic that things were working out so well but I wasn't sure what that had to do with me.

Glancing over at Trigger, I wondered what he was promised to play nice. There was no way the man changed his mind that quickly. Weeks ago the bastard wanted to kill me, but now he was laughing along with the others like nothing was amiss. No one has a change of heart that quickly...unless.

"I had to pull a lot of strings to open those records Major." Shit, that wasn't what I wanted. Ethan was never meant to know the full truth of his brother's deceit.

"Timmons you should have left well enough alone. He was better off..."

"No. Anderson deserved the truth, now he has it. He swore to keep the information confidential from his parents. He didn't take the news well, but at least he knows. You didn't deserve the blame for what happened."

Agent Timmons lacked even less emotion then me, which is why the softness in his voice shocked me. But I knew the Agent long enough that he didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart. He wanted something in return.

"You want me to work with the Renegades."

"Yes Major. You need a team. There is your team. I want Raptor once and for all."

And there it was...

Unfortunately I wanted the same damn thing...

Well fuck.