15

"Tank go grab some more blood, I have a feeling she lost more than we realized. Axel have the men search for meds and some IV fluids. She is going to need some antibiotics and pain killers, we can inject them once we get her drip set up."

Luckily most of the men were familiar with what was needed, now we just had to find it. Knowing Jules, the woman probably had a full fledge infirmary here, especially in her line of work.

I could feel her body go limp in my arms as she finally succumbed to her injuries. Her body was shutting down and I hated to think what she would have done if we weren't here. How many times has she had to tend to her own injuries alone?

Hawk and Gunner rushed ahead of me to open up her door and turn down her bed. I didn't know what I was expecting Jules's room to look like, but it sure wasn't this. Unlike her MH that was done in blacks, silvers and whites this room was the complete opposite.

No I had a feeling this room reflected the inner Juliette that she kept hidden from everyone. Three walls were painted a light purple with the fourth wall displaying a flowery wallpaper. A giant chandelier hung in the center of the room directly over the giant bed that was covered with a delicate comforter. Six fluffy purple pillows added a pop of color on the otherwise all white bed.

The floor was a nice light hardwood, partly covered by a soft rug that coordinated with the rest of the room. Large flowing drapes covered each of the six windows, only adding to the femininity of the room. Everywhere you looked as just another little insight into the woman behind the soldier.

The room was a true oxymoron from the woman covered in blood and bandages in my arms. I was beginning to realize there were many layers to this beautiful creature, and I had a feeling this was just the tip of the iceberg.

"Pull back the sheets. See if you can find me something I can put on her. Gunner can you turn on the shower, I need to wash off all this blood before we get her settled. Have someone send up new bandages."

Thankfully the guys didn't question me but continued to follow my orders. Gently handing her to Hawk when he returned with a large button down shirt, I striped down quickly and tested the water with my hand. Hawk cautiously handed her back to me, pulling a pair of scissors out of his pocket we angled her to cut off her tight tank top.

"Don't look asshole."

"Mac chill man that is the last thing from my mind. We need to get her clean and the wounds redressed. Now angle her so I can cut off her bike shorts."

I knew Hawk wasn't looking looking but that still didn't appease the jealousy burning in me. I didn't want any of the guys seeing my woman naked. And make no mistake she was mine, now I just needed her to realize that.

After showering and redressing her injuries, Tank readily hooked up her IV and blood. Like I assumed the men stumbled upon a huge makeshift infirmary, completely stocked with everything we needed. Tank argued that it may be best to move her there but we already had her situated on the bed. I figured if by tomorrow we could reassess and move her if need be.

Now hours later from our arrival, the house had gone quiet, most of the men found places to crash, not a hard feat in this massive mansion. I knew Jules did well for herself, but this...yeah this type of wealth was unfathomable. When we pulled up through the gates and the house came into view it reminded me of Bruce Wayne's Manor from the Batman movies. Chuckling to myself I wondered if she had her own bat cave to, I wouldn't put anything past this woman.

Glancing over I was thankful to see she was resting peacefully and didn't appear to be in any pain. I hated to think what would have happened to her if we weren't here. The soft noise of the door opening startled me out of my comfortable position in the large purple wingback chair. Yeah my girl definitely had a thing for the color purple and surprisingly I liked that.

"Hey Mac, how is the patient."

"Resting. Thanks for all your help Tank. Anyone up?"

"Nah, they all crashed. This place is a fucking fortress. I swear Cooper said he counted 19 bedrooms. Who the fuck has that many bedrooms? And don't get me started on the security in this place. Hell half of the rooms are locked, panels by all of them. Hacker found her security room and I swear the man had a boner, the room is filled with panels that show every inch of property, at least that is what he says. He was too terrified to touch anything afraid of setting something off."

Tank continued to fill me in on all the surprises the men were discovering as he removed the empty blood back and hooked up a new saline bag. Apparently the top two floors were all bedrooms, bathrooms, storage closets and such. The main floor housed the basics of a kitchen, dining room, family room and also a complete stocked infirmary, a giant theater room and a completely tricked out game room. The other half of the main floor was blocked off, so the guys were playing guess what was behind this door and taking bets.

Relaxing back in the chair, I chuckled as Tank explained how even the Agent chimed in on a few guesses. Now I was curious what other mysteries this woman had hidden. Hopefully she wouldn't be too pissed that the guys went snooping, but I guess I was in the clear since I haven't left her side.

With any luck by tomorrow she should be back on her feet, no doubt chewing out the men for invading her privacy. I also knew there was no way in hell the woman would stay in bed, even though that was the best place for her.

Not after the look in her eyes right before she collapsed. A look I thought I would never see coming from this incredibly strong woman...the look of regret...and fear.

Now I just needed to figure out who the fuck Raptor was.