21

Monday
...dammit Harley, the man took me on a picnic.  A fucking picnic and even hand fed me grapes...Christ who goes on picnics anymore?   Apparently we do.  Shit I am so off my game it isn't even funny.  Call me.

Wednesday
...flowers! Sunflowers, I mention once that I liked them and bam they appear on my dresser for me to see when I woke up.   I never even heard the man enter my room!   Some soldier I am.  Hell I am so confused with this romance crap, is this what normal people do?   If so the world has fucking lost it. Call me.

Saturday
...he is taking me out on a date!  To a nice restaurant!  The bastard even bought me a dress! With shoes to match! Who the fuck does that... and does he like have some type of a foot fetish?  Should I be worried?    Oh the dress is fucking PURPLE!   Ahhh, this is getting way out of hand.  I need to put a stop to this. Call me. Glad to hear your PTSD conference is going well. 

Tuesday
...so yeah, I got home tonight from doing recon for a mission only to walk into my bathroom filled with candles.  And a bubble bath. He was reading a book in my bed waiting for me.   Oh wait that's not all...the lunatic actually washed my hair!  Can you believe that?  Hell I don't remember the last time I had my hair washed, fuck even my hairdresser doesn't do that.    Harley the man is driving me nuts.  Why can the just want to fuck me like a regular biker?  Is that too much to ask for?

Friday
...okay so now I am severely pissed off!   And I have to say up until now I have been a good sport, we'll sort of.   So pissed it took a shit ton of ammo at the shooting Rangers calm me down...I guess it is better the shooting him. The fucking Romeo had the audacity to take my vibrators!   All of them! Said from now on I only come by his hand or dick, but the fucker still won't touch me!  I may have to resort to physical violence.

Thursday
...so not fucking funny Harley.   I did not find your Romeo and Juliette reference funny.  

Sunday
...why do people find carnivals romantic.   Little kids screaming and puking is not my idea of a good time.   The funnel cake wasn't bad...but Mac got pissed when I beat him at the shooting games.   Loosing puts the man in a bad mood.  I tried to "cheer" him up but got denied, again.   If I don't get some action soon I may actually hurt someone.   Call me.

Saturday
...so we had a huge fight.   Over my job.   No one fucking tells me how to do my job, especially not him.    I don't need a babysitter and have survived this long.   The man is being unreasonable and it is insulting.   I don't think I can be with someone who doesn't respect what I do.   Deal breaker for me.    Call or text me.   I want you home.   I need my friend.

Sunday
...so it has been 8 days and we still haven't spoke.  What a prick.  Men suck and Mac is no different.  If he can't handle who I am then why do you start this shit in the first place.   It wasn't like I was going to quit.  It was only one tiny wound, like ten stitches. Wasn't like I was shot.  Asshole is totally overreacting and that's not cool with me.   Haven't heard from you, don't make me stick Albert on your ass.  It has been too many months. When you coming home?

Thursday
...talked to Axel today.   Day 21 of silence from the dickhead so I had to deal with him instead.  Renegades really got their shit together.   You would be so proud.  Axel even hired a book keeper to handle all the books and payroll.   Agent T is loving it and the guys are reaping the profits.  

Sunday
..hey girl.   Doing a clean up job and had time to kill.  So um you need to call me.   Nothing life threatening but it's about Axel...and the bookkeeper Kelly.   Tank thinks there is something going on between them.

Friday
...saw Mac today.   Dipshit ignored me all day so I flipped him off as he left.  Not real mature but it made me feel better.    The guys came over because Albert and Hacker found something.  Christ Harley this sucks.   Why does this suck? The bastard looked good...real good.

Tuesday
...so l got to beat the shit out of my mark today.   Felt good, guess all that sexual pent up frustration was good for something.   Then again I dislocated my should, broke a few fingers and was stabbed.   But the fuckers dead and the woman he was trafficking are free now, so worth it in my book.   

Friday
...so yeah um Mac is pissed.   Axel too.    Hacker ratted me out and they showed up today to see the damage I got myself into.   I hate to admit it and I will deny it if you ever bring it up...but I like that he drove here to check up on me.   Is the wrong?  I mean we are through...

Tuesday
...I am glad to hear you talked to him.  I know Mac loves and misses you.   I figured he would tell you that I kicked them out, even Hacker.   By the way, the gun was not even loaded.   I finally have my peace and quite again.

Wednesday
...quietness is overrated? Need you. 

Saturday
..why does it  feel like I talk more to your voicemail then I do you.   Stop avoiding me and call me.   I am tired of phone tag.   Come home woman!