i n t r o d u c t i o n

season 3 takes a different turn.

》Colline

Being back in Beacon Hills was different. I was gone for four years. Living with my aunt in Washington for four years was a big change for me. Right now, I'm going back to my mother and my older brother in Beacon Hills. When my aunt realizes that it wasn't 'right' for her to take me away from my family. And a few weeks later, she sent me back to Beacon Hills. You could've gueesed it, emotional farewells and of course, the famous piles of promises.

And right now, I'm standing in front of my family's doorstep. I nervously ring the doorbell and stand there. I hear some shuffling at the yell of, "I'll get it!" which sounded masculine by the way. I am snapped out of my thoughts when the door was opened.

"Hi, how may I help y-" He looks at me, almost like observing my features.

"Hi, I'm Colline McCall, I was-" 

"M-McCall?"

"Yes. Anyway, I, um, was wondering if this is infact the McCall household?" I ask awkwardly.

"One second." He nervously smiles and shut the door in my face.

"Mom!" Someone screams from the inside. I hear some shuffling before a lady opens the door. I was just about to open my mouth then she hugs me.

"Colline! I missed you so much my baby!" She said. And right there, I recognized she was my mom.

I hugged her back and said, "Hi mom." and smiled.

"Scott, this is your sister, Colline."

"Colline, this is Scott."

"Mom, we know." We both said in unsion.