Finale Part II: The Last Sibling

"Isaac, I have to help my brother, if you don't want to, I understand. But you have to let me do this. We don't have much time." I say, grabbing my stuff, hurrying because Isaac and I had fallen asleep. Scott left me 2 voicemails saying that they he's fine and he's about to get unfine, aka, he was off to risk his life. And a message from Derek, "You still coming, right?" I would've made a snarky comment like 'why? miss me too much?' but I have a boyfriend and I gotta stay loyal.

"I can't lose you, Colline, not like this." Isaac gulps. He sat on the bed, I faced him and held both of his cheeks. "And you're not. I'll be around until our grandchildren are running around." I tell him. "I just have a bad feeling." He pulls away from my grip and sighs. "Hey, you will not lose me. I promise." I say to him.

He locks his lips with mine and we make out for a minute before I pulled away, "Save some for me later." I smirked at him. I headed out the door and Isaac calls my name. I turn around and he stands up and walks to me. "I love you." He kisses my forehead. "I love you too, Isaac. Remember that always." I peck him on the cheek and left.

I called Derek but went straight to voicemail, "Hey Derek, I'm on my way. Bring the wood container. See you." I say and hung up.

I drove to the school, and I see the Nogitsune and two oni sitting by the steps of the school. "Sightseeing your new hobby or are you waiting for someone?" The Nogitsune snickers, "You're so bad at provoking someone. That's why I never chose you."

"Stiles was always better. But Allison's better, actually she's not. And by the way, how is she holding up buried six feet under? And we all know Isaac's still mourning her that's why he doesn't want to help. Boo hoo, Colline." I roll my eyes at him, "You play the same old sick games. It's the 21st century, hello, come up with something better."

"And um, the nemeton called, it really wants you back." I add. "Did you bring us a present?" He suddenly went out of topic. "Your ex is here. Awkward, right?" He whispers. I growl at him. "I brought two." Aiden and Ethan appear behind Derek. "I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas." The Nogitsune teases. "It's a little sad, isn't it?"

"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." Derek says as he roared. The oni came at us. There were just two a while ago. Oh god, here it goes.

For what it feels like hours, I've been avoiding, kicking, punching the oni just to not let the blade hit me. I lose focus and the Oni knocked me down, about to push the sword into me. "Colline!" I hear Isaac's voice, and I see him arriving, he tossed me a silver arrow. I kicked the oni and made him drop his weapon, I tackled him down and pushed the arrow into him. He glowed and disappeared.

I look at Isaac, he runs and hugs me. "You're here." I say. "I'm here baby."

"Uh, sorry to interrupt, but a little help here?" Ethan says, almost getting cornered by the oni. I wrap my hands around the oni and tried to avoid its blade.

"We can't do this, we can't beat them." Aiden says. "Take the box. We'll hold them off!" Derek says to Isaac. "Isaac, the box. Get the triskele box to Scott!" Isaac leaves me the silver arrows. And says, "Be careful alright? I love you."

"I love you too. Remember that." I say before he ran inside the school

I toss Ethan an arrow. There were only two left. I toss Derek the other one and there was only one left. The oni knocked down the arrow on my hand and knocked me off to my feet. The arrow's placement was now too far.

I ran, and tried to avoid the oni that was behind me. He jumped infront of me before I could get the arrow. But I knocked down his blade and pushed the arrow into him.

I look at Derek, who was about to shove the arrow into the oni. But the other oni was rising from the ground. It ran towards Derek. "No! Derek!"

Derek shoved the arrow and the oni behind him was shooting from the sky. Derek looks at me in amusement then his face turns to confusion, I shoved him aside and within seconds I felt a sharp pain through my heart.

Liquid was pouring out of my mouth, it tasted metallic. Blood. "Colline!" I hear someone yell. I fell to the ground with someone catching me. My vision was still clear enough for me to see the person. Isaac.

"No. no. no. no. no. Colline." Isaac sobbed. "You can't leave me like this." He continues. "I'm so sorry, Isaac."

"Take care of yourself, alright?" I started coughing up more blood. "I love you." I said. The metallic taste now audible than before. "Not today, no." He shook his head.

Isaac yelled, "Someone call Deaton!"

"Isaac." Het turns his head to me, tears pouring down his face. "You can't save me."

My vision was now dotted, "Tell Scott that I love him and I will always be there for him. Tell my mom that I love her always. And I love you, Isaac. Hold on to that."

"Colline, do not do this to me, please!"

That's when everything shut down. Darkness controlled over my vison.

--Scott

"I can't do anything, Isaac. She's dead." Deaton says. I look at the pale body laying on the metal table, the moisture on her lips had gone. Her eyes shut closed. My sister, was actually dead. "No! No!" Isaac punched the wall so many times the wall could break. "No!" His voice cracked. He slid down the wall and sobbed.

I sat on a nearby chair and just stared at the body. I didn't realize tears were pouring out. "Wait. We could preserve her body."

"What?"

"We could preserve her body until we find a way to bring her back. Or heal her." Lydia suggests. Isaac snaps his head up, "How the hell are we going to heal her, she's very dead!" Isaac exclaims.

"Bring her back."

"Peter was brought back. Why can't she?" Lydia says. "How in what world are we going to bring her back?" Derek asks.

"Hell."

//