Finale Part I: The Last Arrow

"You stay here and distract the oni, and I help Scott and Stiles find Lydia, okay?" I tell Isaac as I was about to go with Scott. Isaac stops me by holding my hand. "Colline..." Isaac's voice trails off.  I immediately know what this means, "I'll be back. I promise."

Isaac looks at me hesitantly, "Promise?"

"Promise." 

I peck him on the lip. "Is that a goodbye kiss or?"

"Isaac..."

"I'm sorry. It's just - I can't lose you." Isaac says, his eyes filled with sadness. "And you won't." I hold both of his hands now. "I love you Isaac."

Isaac just kisses my head, I feel tears spill from his eyes. "I love you too, Colline."

We both let go as I follow Scott and Stiles into the tunnel. I spot a gate, where as Lydia was trapped inside. "Lydia!" Lydia turns her attention to me. "Scott over here!"

"Lydia? Are you all right?" Stiles asks. "No. No, no, no. Why are you here?" Lydia asks. I furrow my eyebrows. Isn't she glad to see us? "Lydia, we're here for you." I said to her. "You weren't supposed to be here. You didn't get my message?" Lydia asks, frantically.

"Okay, Lydia, what's happening?" I ask her. But she continues to bombard us with questions. "Who else is here? Who came with you? Who else is here?" 

"We don't have time for this, let's go!" Lydia says as the four of us ran out of the tunnels. In my mind, I was running back for Isaac. I promised. I promised I would come back to him. And so I shall. I hear Stiles stop. I look back at the both of them, "Lydia, I can't." Stiles says, panting.

"Colline, go! Help them!" Lydia says. I look at both of them hesitantly and run back with Scott. As I ran out of the tunnel, I see Isaac about to be killed by one of the oni. "Isaac!" But suddenly, the oni glowed bright green. I see Allison holding her bow in satisfaction. Arrows can kill the oni?

But when Allison turned to her side, the oni pushed a sword through her. "Allison!" Scott says, I hear Lydia scream from the tunnel. Screaming for her bestfriend. Scott catches her. Allison was bleeding heavily. "Did you find her?Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison stutters. "She's okay. Yeah. I can't. I can't take your pain." Scott sobs. "It's because it doesn't hurt." Allison whispers. 

I can't help but shed a tear. Allison meant so much to my brother. And I'm sure Scott meant something to her as well. "It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall." 

Allison was now coughing up blood, and she tells Scott to tell her dad. And as she breathe her last breath. I see Chris stand beside me. His eyes welling up. I pull him into a hug and he just sobs. 

It's the end of Allison Argent. Friend, Daughter and Warrior. 

"Can you remember anything else, Colline?" The deputy asks. "It all happened so fast. I can't process anything right now. Just that, she's dead." Tears streamed once again down my face. "Hey, um, Isaac and I are going to head to Argent." I tell Scott as he enters the station. "Okay, be careful. He's still out there." I nod at him and Isaac and I head to Argent's apartment.

"Are you okay?" I ask Isaac. "She saved me." Was all that came out of his mouth. "She saved all of us, Isaac." I say to him. 

We arrive at the Argent's apartment. And we see Chris arranging something. "What is it, Colline?" 

"She was trying to say something to Scott. "You have to tell him," she said. 'You have to tell my father...'" Isaac says. "She didn't get a chance to finish it, but I'm sure it was just that she loved you." Isaac continues. "It's okay. It's okay. She made a point of telling me earlier." Argent says.

"Earlier?" I ask. "There's a tradition we have. The silver bullet. She was making a silver arrowhead." Chris explains. "Where is it? The arrowhead?" I ask him. "Downstairs."

"I need to see it." I state. "Why?"

"Because I have a feeling it isn't there." I say to him. 

"So silver can kill the oni?" Isaac asks. "I think so." Because when Allison fired that arrow it worked. It shattered or dissolved or evaporated." I said.

"Why would she make four of these?" I ask Chris. "She made five." Chris states. "She made the first one, then she figured it out." I tell to myself. "She used the first silver arrowhead to kill one of the Oni. We saw her do it." I look at both of them. I held the arrowhead in my hand. And something clicked . I looked at Chris, "The same way that you almost did." I whispered.

"Do you remember when you told us about one of your first gun deals, the Yakuza?" I ask him. "That meeting wasn't one of my first deals. It was my first deal." Chris replies. "The bullet thatyou used to shoot the Oni. Was that a silver bullet?" Isaac was now figuring it out too. "Yes." Chris adds, "But it didn't kill him. It just broke his mask. Probably went straight through."

"What if silver is like a poison to them?" I say to them, "What if it needs to stay in the body? You said to Allison that's why you use arrows to stop a werewolf from healing. What if this one stops an oni from regenerating a part?"

"What if that's what she was trying to tell Scott? What if that's what she was trying to tell you, that she'd figured it out? These four would still've been setting when she went off to meet Scott." Isaac looks at Chris, then to me,  "We could stop them."

"No. We can kill them." I state.

--

Isaac and I were still at the Argents' waiting for Derek and the twins to pick up the arrowheads. "This is Scott, you've reached my voicemail, you know what to do."

"Scott, hey, um, I need to know that you're fine. Call me as soon as you get this. I love you." I hang up and sat down with Isaac on the couch. "So we're suppose to just sit and wait? I hate this. I hate feeling useless." I say. "Hey, you figured out how to kill an Oni, I wouldn't call that useless."

"No, I didn't. Allison did. But she died before she even got the chance to tell that. I still can't believe she's gone. I can't imagine what Chris is going through, right now. And Scott too." I say, slouching to Isaac. Isaac wraps and arm around me, and looks at me, "I can't imagine that happening to you. I would literally go out of my mind."

I interlock my fingers with his, "You won't lose me. I'll be here, forever."

"There's no such thing as forever." Isaac shakes his head and looks straight ahead. I look at him, "And there's no such things like werewolves." Isaac looks at me and smirks. "I love you, always and forever."

"Always and forever indeed." I sigh.

//

so last two chapters and this book officially ends. i feel so sad. i dont want this book to end :(
i shall update the second chapter by the 14th of April see ya in 2 weeks 💗
GO DOWN IF YOU WANNA READ A SPOILER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's just say this second love gets saved by a first love. ((no it is not scott and kira))
;)

all love,
lilaclahey