s u b c o n s c i o u s

》Isaac

"It seems that Colline's case is worse than it is." Deaton spoke. As he patched up Colline's stitches.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"Her physical body is going to be alright. Her subconscious, no." Deaton says.

"The moonlight has an effect on her?" I asked, Deaton nods, "If her subconscious awakens before her conscious does, she could end up hurting people."

"Wait, is that even possible? Why didn't you tell Scott?" I ask again.

"Yes it is, Isaac. They've all had a night. Tomorrow morning, I'll tell them." Deaton says.

"You too, you should rest. You've had quite a night too." I said to him. "Will you be alright here?" He asks me.

"I will." I responded. He handed me an injector, I look at him, confused, "That's anesthesia, if her subconscious wakes up, she will definitely try to kill you. Use this if necessary, tie her down if necessary. Just make sure she doesn't hurt anyone."

I nodded and Deaton headed out. I sat down and just looked at Colline's sleeping figure. I completely messed up with her. I made her think that I just used her for sex. And I said that I love her, but didn't prove it. I suck so bad. So bad.

"Well someone's in deep thought." Her voice spoke. I looked at her, she was sitting up, her legs dangling down the table. Her sea-green eyes looking at me, her lips forming a smirk.

"I'm not." I chuckled at her.

"You looked like it." She said, throwing her body off the table. She walked to me, my eyes followed her gaze.

She bent down to my eye level, I was trying not to look down her boobs. because her shirt was loose. I was trying to look straight into her eyes.

"God, you are so hot." She whispers, as she crashes her lips to mine.

I tried to reach out to the anesthesia hidden behind my pocket. But she grab ahold of my hand and put it on by her waist.

"Sweetdreams, sweetheart." She says and in a blink of an eye, I felt a sting by my neck and my eyes began to droop.

"What - what is that?" I asked, getting really sleepy.

"Kanima venom. Got it from one of these drawers when the lot of you were arguing outside." She smirks, "Goodnight."

Last thing I remember was her dropping the injector down on the table and leaving before I completely shut down.

"Isaac! Isaac!" I was shook awake.

"Here, let me help." A feminine voice says, suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek, "Isaac wake up!"

"Oww." I opened my eyes and cupped my burning cheek.

I opened my eyes to see Ms. Morell and Deaton to my view. "Isaac? What happened?" Ms. Morell asks.

My head was pounding, that kanima venom was worse than I thought. I stood up, Deaton helping me up in the process. "Isaac? What happened last night?" Deaton asks.

"She injected me with kanima venom." I said, "That little subconscious bitch." I muttered.

"Now now, I don't think calling names will help our situation. We have to find Colline."

"Doc! Doc!" It sounded like Scott, they were coming in.

"How's Col-"

He was cut off when he saw the three of us, and Colline not with us.

"What happened?" Scott asks, as Stiles went up behind him.

"We might have a slight problem." Deaton says.

"What is it Doc? Where's Colline?" Scott asks. "Isaac what happened?"

"When the blade was raised in the moonlight, I never thought this would happen. Things like this are very rare. One in a million years rare. It triggered Colline's unconscious part or her subconscious to awaken and take control of her body." Deaton explains, "And there are three types of consciousness, our pre-conscious, that is our stock knowledge and stuff. conscious, our active thinking, and the unconscious, or in other theories the subconscious, it is the darker side of you. However, it is not awake. And shouldn't be awake. It controls the conscious, and has it's own agendas. This conscious is known to be murderous and destructive." Deaton explains, Scott looked really bummed. His sister didn't die, but the darker side of her occured and Scott has already a lot on his plate.

"Is there a way to, you know, suppress the subconscious?" Stiles asks.

"There is. But it's going to be hard. Subconscious is also known to be clever and manipulative. If we can catch her, I can suppress it." Deaton says.

"Great. Then we just need to find her, capture her and supress this evil faced alter ego of hers." Stiles says.

"You have a plan?"

"No. But we can make one."

;

》 Derek

I woke up early in the morning to head out to the animal clinic to see how Colline was doing. I was about to leave, when I saw Colline by the doorway. I was about to speak when she threw her arms around me.

"You have to help me Derek. There's something wrong with me." Her voice sounded so broken, like she had just been crying.

"Shhh. It's okay, it's alright." I rubbed circles on her back.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" I faced her, her eyes were bloodshot, and the red shirt she was wearing was covered in blood and so was her plaid. She had a huge horizontal gash by the thigh. Her jeans were ripped in the process, as she was barefoot. She was a wreck.

"I don't know. I woke up I was holding a huge glass shard and across from me was my house, but I was on the other side of the road. There was a woman in the middle of the road, gasping for help, she was all bloody, but the second I tried to help her, she had been ran over. And I - I don't know if I did that or what I did. I don't remember anything from last night. Derek, you have to help me, please." She pleaded and tears ran down her eyes.

I pulled her into an embrace, "Shhh. It's going to be fine-"

"No. No it's not. I killed someone Derek, and I don't think I can live with that." She pulls away, crying, her emotions were all over the place. 

"You can, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong, alright?" I reassured her. "Right now, I need you to get some rest-"

"I - I can't rest-"

"She's right." There was a voice behind me. Peter.

"She can't rest. Her subconscious will wake up and before we all know it, Beacon Hills is supernatural-free." Peter says.

"Subconscious? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh my god, I have a murderous alter ego." Colline says, stressfully.

"If she gets more power, the more chance she'll get to control your body whenever she wants. But right now, she's weak. She only comes out when you sleep." Peter explains.

"What's going on?" Cora descended down from the stairs.

"A deadly problem." Peter says.

"How can we solve this?" I asked.

"I don't know. But first we need to find out what this dangerous ego wants." Peter says.

"How do we do that?"

"We get into her mind."

//