f i r s t

》 Colline

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked Scott.

"Trust me, alright?" Scott says, still holding my hand.

"Alright. We're here."

"Really? An ice cream parlor?" I chuckled and looked at him.

"What? You love ice cream."

"I do. But I was expecting a little more, you know, supernatural." I whispered.

"Trust me, Col, you don't want to get involved okay? People who get caught in the crossfire, well, let's just say, they face consequences." Scott says.

"I understand." I looked at him and smiled.

"So, how about that ice cream?"

"How long have you haven't had ice cream?" Scott asks.

" A week and gosh I don't want to leave this parlor." I joked.

"Good, right?" Scott smiled.

"Amazing." I said, finishing my last scoop. I noticed that Scott was looking at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just like seeing you happy." He smiled and held my hand.

"I like seeing you happy as well." I said and smiled at him.

Just then, Scott's phone rang. He dropped my hand and answered it.

"I'm with Colline, why?"

Scott's face expression changes as the next few words were heard. "We're on our way." He says and hangs up.

"We have to go." Scott hurriedly stood up and grabbed his things.

"What? Where?" Scott dragged me out and we took off to a destination.

;

"Wait, so, Erica and Boyd are in an abandoned bank?" Scott says.

Apparently they've been talking for the past hour. And I was told to just sit on the bed or sleep or do whatever. But I can't leave this building. The building was abandoned but it was pretty clean. My head was spinning with confusion. I had so many questions to ask. But their conversation was so intense, I'd pass out. No just kidding with that, it just really makes my head spin with boredom and confusion.

I laid down. I'm just gonna rest my eyes maybe it'll lessen the headache.

I woke up, it was a bit dark. I sat up. And everybody was gone. I felt a cold shiver ran down my spine. But there was a dim light within the lamps. And the moonlight coming out of the windows.

"Oh good, you're awake." A voice spoke from the stairs.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Out and about." His face appeared when he went down the stairs.

Blue eyes, brown hair and crooked smile. Yep. Total cutie.

"I'm Isaac, by the way."

"Colline."

"I've heard."

Isaac sat in front of me, "You have pretty eyes." He complimented. "Sea-green." He added.

"Thanks, I guess." I smiled at him.

"How are you handling all this supernatural stuff?" He asks.

"I don't really know anything yet. Besides that werewolves exist and my brother's one." I say, playing with my fingers.

"He hasn't hurt anyone. He's kind of everyone's savior. He'd do anything to protect anyone he cares about." Isaac says.

"I know that. Derek told me that the other day." I said.

After that sentence there was a silence between us. I looked up at him, and he was staring at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask him, he chuckles a bit, "Cause you're pretty."

I chuckle, "Nice joke."

"I was serious." He said, his eyes looking at me, but in awe.

His eyes fell to my lips, as I felt my breath hitch. He was leaning in. I felt like I was numb. I couldn't move. My heart was beating wildly. So wildly that I could hear it. I could feel his cold breath against ny face. His cold minty breath. I suddenly flinched back.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks, looking at me as I turned my head. I said nothing. "You never had your first kiss have you?

"No..." My voice trailed off.

"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of." He cupped my cheek and turned me to him. "I understand if you don't want to yet."

He rubbed soft circles onto my cheek. "No, I want to." I whispered to him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I replied, he lifted my chin up before looking onto my mossy orbs, he started to lean in and I shut my eyes as I felt his breath again. Within a few seconds, I felt his lips on mine. His fingers left my chin and draped down onto my waist. Just then I felt his tongue slipped in my mouth. Taking me by surprise. We pulled apart for a moment.

"How's your first kiss?" He smiled.

"Amazing." I spoke.

"But I," I pulled him closer by the shirt. "Want more." I said and crashed my lips to his. He pulled away for a moment and pulled me onto the edge of the bed. Kissing me passionately before pulling away and taking his shirt off.

I ran my fingers onto his toned body

I ran my fingers onto his toned body. Before he let out a smirk and kissed me hard, letting me prop onto my elbows.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks, breathlessly.

"Yes." I whispered.

He pushed me farther onto the bed, causing me to completely lay down. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he left sloppy kisses along my neck. I let out a soft moan as he found my sweet spot.

Isaac tugged on the hem of my shirt. He pulled away, helping me take off my shirt. Once that was off, his fingers hooked on the waistband of my shorts as his lips fell on my chest.

Until he pulled my shorts off, falling off somwewhere. Isaac started to unbuckle his pants and there, the real fun began.

//