v i r g i n

》 Colline

I climbed off Isaac and laid beside him, sweaty and out of breath. Isaac pulled the covers up and he turned to face me.

"That also your first time?"

"Yes." I said to him.

"Glad I was the first." He smirked. I just let out a sly smile.

Just then, his fingers traced down my lips. "God, you're so beautiful." Right there, his fingers were on my chin as his lips pressed on mine.

We pulled away, and he was looking at me. Before standing up and getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, sitting up.

"Going to help the others. You should get dressed as well."

After I got dressed, Isaac sat down next to me. "I have to go." He says. "Promise me, you'll take care." He held my hand. Intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I promise." I said to him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. He left and I was left with silence.

"How sweet was that?" I looked into the doorway, a bulky guy was standing there.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Someone." He walked towards me.

"Colline McCall, such a pretty face." He says, tracing his fingers to my cheek. "It would be a shame if someone put a scratch to it."

Suddenly I felt pain on my cheek. I held it, it was bleeding. I had a scratch on my cheek. Realizing he had done that. I tried to run but he held me back and injected me with something. But it made my eyes droopy. I felt myself pass out.

;

》Scott

It was finally morning, a whole night of chasing Derek's sister, Cora, and Boyd. Isaac told me he left Colline at Derek's loft. I opened the door to Derek's loft and to my surprise, it was empty.

I went in, and so did Isaac. "Well that was weird, I could've sworn I left her here." Isaac says, looking around.

"Maybe she went home." Isaac added.

I heard my phone rang, it was my mom. "Scott? Do you know where Colline is? She hasn't come home since last night."

"Or maybe not." Isaac says.

"Then where is she?"

I looked onto the bed, there was a drop of blood onto the blankets. I tried to catch a scent, but all I got was Isaac's and....Colline's.

"Isaac..." My voice trailed off.

"Yes?" Isaac looked at me.

"What did you and Colline did after we left?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

I tossed him the blanket and he put his nose into it. His eyes went wide.

"This is going to sound really bad, but it was the heat of the moment-"

"You had sex with my sister?!"

"No! Oh gosh no! I just kissed her."

"How did you kiss her?" I asked.

"Well, there's a bit of heat and passion and-"

I cut him off, "Okay, I get it."

"So, you're not mad?" Isaac asks lowly.

"I'll be mad if you had sex with my sister. Which of course, I trust you, you didn't." I said to him.

Just then my phone rang, it was Stiles.

"Hey, Scott, I need you at the hospital. Now." Stiles said.

"Human sacrifices?"

"Yes. Scott. These three had something in similar and they were all virgins." Stiles says.

"Couldn't that just been a coincidence?" I said.

"A coincidence that they were all killed the same way? Strangled. Throat slashed and head-banged? This is definitely not a coincidence." Stiles says.

"Stiles." I whisper. Realizing something.

"What?"

"Colline's missing." I stated.

Could Colline be a part of the human sacrifice?

"What? Where - Where was the last place you saw her?" Stiles asks.

"Derek's loft."

"Scott. We need to find your sister. Now." Stiles says, walking out of the hospital doors and me following him.

I got into my bike and drove home as fast as possible. I went inside the house, and immediately went to her room. "Colline!"

The lights were off, I turned them on. And there I saw, the Alpha I saw at the hospital the other day to save Isaac. He had Colline sit on a chair and her mouth was tied up and he had his claws close to her neck.

"Ah. So glad you finally get to see your sister." He traced his one claw down her arm.

"Let her go." I said. Claws forming out of my hands.

"Gladly." The Alpha smirked and he slahsed his claws onto her throat. Colline fell down on the floor with a thud as I ran to her holding her in my arms. As the Alpha ran out the window.

"Scott...." Her voice was weak.

"Shhh. It's okay, I'm here." I felt tears spill out of my eyes.

"Scott!" Stiles shouted from the stairs.

As I heard his footsteps by the corridor, "Call 911." I said.

He immediately called and we took her to the hospital. Mom was freaked but Colline was going to be fine.

//