r i p p e d

--Colline

"Four against one? Not fair." Jennifer frowns. The twins growled as they ripped their shirts off and started to merge, but Jennifer stopped it. Holding both heads in each hand, before ripping them apart. The twins' merged body was thrown off the room. As it was me and Kali was left. 

"Do you trust me?" Kali asks, "No, not really." I said. "You have to." She said as she grabbed me by the waist before spinning me around, hitting Jennifer by the side. Kali put me down as she said, "Get your claws ready beta." Jennifer looked at us both in anger, as she lunged at Kali, but Kali tumbled above her. I took this an advantage, slashing Jennifer in the face, and putting them deep into her stomach. Jennifer groans in pain as she said, "I really don't want to hurt you, Colline. But stay out of this." I felt powder being blown into my face. I coughed as bumped into the wall. I felt weak, my claws and fangs disappeared. 

"That should stop your shifting." Jennifer says as she heals and turns to face Kali, as I inhaled more of the powder, I felt more weak and unable to move. My last vision was glass shards floating behind Jennifer and lunging them at Kali. Shards hit Kali as fell down to the ground, declaring her defeat. Then Jennifer gets close to Lydia, and I blacked out.

"Colline! Colline!" I was being shook awake. I opened my eyes, it was Derek. "Derek? You were supposed to get out of here." I said to him. "I heard Lydia scream. We came back. Are you okay?" Derek says. "I'm fine." 

"You did this for me?" Derek the turns to Jennifer "For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim." Jennifer responds sweetly to Derek. "Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause!" Derek raises his voice. Jennifer rolls her eyes, "Fine, I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott. You can save his mother, Stiles's father."  

"How?" Derek asks Jennifer  "I need a guardian, And that's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take or by you." Jennifer explains. "I can't help you. I'm not even an alpha anymore." Derek reasons. "All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time." Jennifer pleads. "You just killed three of them on your own. What do you need me for?" Derek counters.

"You haven't seen him at his strongest. I have. And If he's got Scott with him, I don't stand a chance unless I have you." Jennifer says. "Derek, don't trust her." Cora says. Derek looks at her and to me, I was still weak from what Jennifer blown in my face. "I have the eclipse in my favor, But the moon's only gonna be in the earth's umbral shadow for 15 minutes. That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him, and the others live. Just help me." Jennifer continues. 

Derek still was second-guessing. I felt my breathing slow down as well as my heartbeat. I felt like I was slowly dying. I coughed, as I felt black blood gush out. "Colline." Derek come nears me and tried to stand me up. "She won't die. She won't need to be healed or her pain to be taken away. The powder I gave her was kanima venom and a  bit of mistletoe. It's just going to make her weak. She'll be fine after a few hours." Jennifer says. 

Derek looks me in the eyes as he let go of my hand to go with Jennifer. I gripped tighter, as he turned to me. "Don't go." I breathlessly said. "I have to save your mom. And everyone else's parents. I have to do this. I'll be careful, okay?" Derek says to me. "I love you." Derek kisses my forehead as he let go of my hand. "Derek..." I said as I felt myself slip into darkness. 

"Can you undo what Jennifer did to her?" A voice says, as I felt myself going back into consciousness. "She might be unable to shift fr a few days, the powder included mistletoe. Mistletoe is deadly, but Jennifer didn't made it for werewolves to die. Just to make it weak." Another voice replies, which I recognized was Deaton. I opened my eyes, on both of my sides were the twins, in breathing masks. I guess they were also badly injured when Jennifer ripped them apart.