d e a l ?

》 Colline

"What makes you think I would kill Derek Hale?" I basically chuckled.

"Because the lovesick Isaac Lahey is involved. His life is in your hands. If you don't kill Derek Hale, I will gladly kill Isaac Lahey myself." Deucalion says. I gulped nervously. He was making the deal now? I'm kind of stuck between the two. Man, he does love making people's lives miserable.

He spoke again, "And don't say, you don't care about Derek Hale. Because obviously, that's a lie. I can tell by your heart beating everytime I mention his name. Even if you don't care about Derek, you'll do it anyway, why? Because Isaac's involved."

"But not to worry dear, I'll give you at least 48 hours to think about our deal. You cannot tell anyone. If you do, our deal is off and I will personally kill both Isaac Lahey and Derek Hale." He says.

"If you can threaten to kill Derek Hale, why don't you do it?" I suddenly said.

"Because, wouldn't there be more excitement if a mortal betrays a supernatural? I'm not a man of murder, Colline. Goodbye." He spat as he walked out.

How the hell do I get out of this?

I walked home, thinking about the deal. Why am I even thinking about it? I can't hurt one of my friends, or at least one of Scott's friends. But think about Isaac, I barely met the guy. Why do I have to be mortal?

Reaching the front door, I spoke, "I'm home-"

I was taken aback by an arrow shooting past me. I turned to see Allison, holding a crossbow. When she saw me, "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I thought you were-"

"Deucalion?"

"Yeah."

"Colline!"

Scott ran to me, hugging me back tight. "Ow. ow. My spine." I breathed.

"What did Deucalion do to you? Did he give you the bite? Where? If he did-" Scott blabbers as I cut him off, "Deucalion did not give me the bite. He just wanted to talk, about what I know in the supernatural world, what I think about him, do I want to become one, or whatsoever. Nothing dangerous." I said.

"Oh. Okay." Scott says. "We were all worried the second Isaac called, we reached out to every person we could get help from." He added.

"I'm fine now. Thanks." I smiled at all of them.

"We're glad." Allison says.

;

It was now 11 pm. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I kept tossing and turning, trying to shut my eyes and forgettinf everything that happened today. I kept thinking about the deal. I kept thinking about the people who would get hurt in the process. Or people who would end up dead after all of this. I just hope it isn't the ones I keep close to me.

A tap on my window startled me. I looked outside the window to see it was Derek. I sighed. What is this boy doing here? I stood up and unlocked the latch from the window.

"Hey." He said as he enters.

"Hey back." I said, locking the latch again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. And I noticed he was holding boxes in his hand. "Aaaand you brought pizza."

"I heard you were kidnapped by Deucalion. I wanted to see if you were all right. And yes, I brought pizza." He smiled sweetly.

"Is that a smile?" I teased him.

"Yes. It is a smile. For you." He admits and opened the lights in my room.

"A smile? For me? Well I am flattered." I joked.

"You called me Mr. Sourpants last night. Don't joke on me now." Derek says, sitting down on my bed. Opening the box of pizza and handing one to me.

"Oh yeah? Tell me what else my subconscious told you." I chuckled, as I sat down beside him. And took a bite of my pizza.

"You called me daddy."

I nearly choked as I felt substance coming out of my mouth as I ran to the bathroom and spit it out. I wiped my mouth and walked back to Derek.

"I did not call you that." I stated, he just chuckles and says, "It was cute actually. I never thought you'd be the kind of girl to beg."

"Beg? Beg for what?" I asked him.

"You begged me to stay last night." He says, lying down and putting his hands behind the back of his head. "Didn't know you had that kind of kink and that kind of begging." He adds, smirking.

"Listen here, red-eyed little devil, just because my stupid subconscious doesn't have that thing where it tells you not to say some things out loud, doesn't mean you can use it on me and tease me about it, you sourface!" I told him.

"You done?" He asks.

I looked at him, "Yeah."

"Good."

He stood up and walked to me and said, "Cause now I'm able to do this."

I was about to say 'do what?'. But I was cut off when he cupped both of my cheeks and crashed his soft lips into mine. I couldn't flinch or move. I felt like I was numb. I was melting in Derek Hale's hands. Melting from this kind of butterflies he was giving me.

He pulled away, his eyes looked into mine. "I've been wanting to do that." He breathes. "And I want more."

His eyes glowed bright red and put his lips back on mine. This time, his tongue slipped into my mouth. And the kiss was getting heated. He lifted my legs of the floor and put it around his torso. My arms locked around and his neck as he sat down on the bed. My body on top of him. My legs by the side of his body.

I tugged on the hem of his shirt

I tugged on the hem of his shirt. He pulls away as I take of his shirt. Roaming my hands through his toned chest.

"You like?" He asks. I looked up at him, "I love."

He once more presses his lips into mine. His hands roamed into the insides of my thighs. Rubbing it from the inside. Making my core soaked. And a strangle of moans release from my mouth. His lips left my mouth as it traveled down my neck, leaving sloppy kisses.

Feeling his soft lips on my neck and his large hands on the insides of my thighs just gets me more soaked.

"Derek." I moaned from all the pleasure I was getting. My nails dug at his arm.

"You like that? I'll bet you'll love this." I was about to ask what when he grinded his crotch to mine, making me moan loudly.

I felt his crotch poking at my core. Making me more soaked.

"You're soaked baby, aren't you?" Derek purrs in my ear.

"Oh god yes." I moaned.

"What do you want babygirl?" He asks, rubbing my soaked spot through my underwear.

"I - I want your tongue, please." I breathlessly said.

In a swift moment, he removes my shirt and lays me down on the bed. Hooking his fingers by the hem of my pants and pulling it down along with my underwear.

He spread my legs as I felt the cold air hit my core. He kneels infront of me and says, "All for me." And his head disappears down my core.

And that night, was the most pleasurable night I've ever had.

//