s a w

--Colline

"Dad?"

"I am not at the right place to lecture both of you about this. We are going to talk about this at home." Dad says, grabbing the bottle of pills away from Scott. Dad walks away and Scott and I just look at each other. "Who does he think he is just to barge in here?" Scott sighs.

Scott and I went back into the school, to be greeted by Stiles, "Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?" Lydia cuts in, "The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" Scott asks confused, "The police?"

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles says. "Who? What are you guys-"

"He has to be here. That sound The buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia says. "How loud? Dad! Dad!" Stiles asks as he hurried to his father Sheriff: "Guys, what's going on?" I ask Lydia. "Someone named William Barrow killed a couple of kids with glowing eyes with a Shrapnel bomb. And now, he's on the run, and no one seems to find him." Lydia explains. "So, you think he's here? In school?"

"I feel like it. The buzzing, I feel like he's here." Lydia says. "Who is he after?"

"Mom?" I approach my mom as I see her enter the school grounds. I hug her as she hugs me back. "You got it?" Scott asks as she hands him clothes, hospital clothes. "What are those for?" I asked. "We're trying to find Barrow by scent." Scott replies. "Promise me you two will be careful. I looked right in this guy's eyes, and it was terrifying." Mom says. "Yeah. Okay, Mom, I promise to be safe and keep Colline safe. Okay?" Scott responds. "Okay." Mom says as she leaves.

"Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing Our sense of smell." Scott approaches the small of group gathering. "Where do we start?" Lydia asks. "Upstairs. We gotta go." Stiles says.

"Colline, go with Aiden and Ethan, they need to cover more ground." Scott says. "Isaac. with me, in the boiler room." Scott says as we part ways. "So, Lahey huh-"

"Don't even start with me, Aiden." I said as I walked faster, as I was infront of them. "Oh right, I keep forgetting. You're with Derek." Aiden says. I spotted the door to the basement, as I ran towards it, it was locked. "So tell me, have you talked to Derek ever since he got to town?" Aiden asks.

"Nope." I tried to jam the door open, or push against it. But it won't open. "Does he even care about you?" Aiden says, by now my heart was beating fast, out of anger. This stupid asswipe won't shut up, and he's getting on my last nerve. "Or maybe he just made you a rebound for Jennifer."

And that was the last straw, I ripped open the basement door and threw it at Aiden. Knocking him down on the floor. I felt myself shift out of anger. I walked towards Aiden, but Ethan blocked my way. "Colline. Stop it." Ethan growls.

This made me angrier, I grabbed Ethan by the shirt and threw him across the room. I lifted the ripped door from Aiden's body, as I saw him coughing out blood. I stepped on his chest and added pressure to it. "I should kill you. For helping to kill Boyd. For hurting Cora." I could hear his breathing hitch.

I removed my foot from his chest as I got down to his ear and said, "But unlike you, I do what I want. I'm not anyone's little bitch." I said as I offered my hand to help him up. He grabbed it and stood up. "Let's go, Colline, Aiden." Ethan says as the three of us head down.

"Shouldn't we use flashlights?" I asked them, "He might spot us easily and might loose him." Ethan says. Ethan stopped as Aiden and I looked at each other confused. "You got something?" Aiden asks. Ethan carefully took a step to the corner, as we were shocked with what we saw. I hear Aiden scoff as Ethan says, "Oh really?"

;

"There's nothing really down here." Aiden comments. "We roamed like the whole basement. And he's not here." I said. Before anyone could speak, the fire alarm sounded as the three of us ran out the exit. All of us went out, and saw students were already coming out. We saw Lydia and Stiles approaching us, as well as Isaac and Scott.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden spoke. "Not even a scent." Scott says. "It's 3:00, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles says suspiciously. "Does that mean everyone's safe?" Aiden looks at Lydia. "I don't know. I just don't know." Lydia replies.

"Let me drive you home." Isaac says, alarming up his car. "Uh, no thanks. I have to do something else." I say to Isaac, walking to my own car. "Like what? Get a new bottle of pills? And get brownies from someone who uses pot?" Isaac says, I stood frozen in my place. I turned to Isaac, "How do you know about that?"

"When you went to school for mischief night, I smelled something, and I saw the brownies hidden in your other bag. Are you still having those nightmares?" Isaac explains. "No. I just, I have trouble falling asleep. Everytime I close my eyes, I feel like I'm being drawn away from myself." I say. "You could've gone to me for help."

"Then you would've gone to Scott." I say. "Of course, I would've gone to Scott, Colline! He's your brother, he's the one who always manages to save everyone. Even when things are leveled down to the ground." Isaac exclaims. "Does he know?"

"He only knows about the pills, not the brownies." I say. "When are you going to tell him?" Isaac asks me. "When there's time to get him alone." I reply. "Come on, let's get you home." Isaac says. "Like I told you, I have a few more things to do." I replied.

"You're going to talk to Derek, aren't you?" Isaac chewed on his bottom lip. "Yeah. I am." I respond. "I'll see you back at home." Isaac says as he slid inside his car and drives off. I watched him drive out of sight as I went inside my car and drove to Derek's loft.

Arriving at the building, I sucked in a deep breath as I entered it. I reached the door to the loft, and I was second-guessing to open it or not. Realizing it was a bad idea, I started to walk away. But then, I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Peter. "Colline. What are you doing here?" Peter smirks.

"I was, um, I thought, I was, I-" I stopped myself to find the right words. Peter looked at me in a funny way. "Derek, Colline's here." Peter calls from the inside of the loft. "Thank me later." Peter smirks at me and leaves. After Peter leaves, Derek appears in front of me. "I was going to call you. But-"

"What happened Derek? You didn't reply to my texts for almost four months. Do you have any idea, how many times I lost my mind?" I cut him off, anger rising inside of me. "I lost my mind the second I lost you." I said, my voice quivering. "I had to get beaten up to learn how to shift again, properly. I had to go to a guy who sells pot and pills to help me fall back asleep properly."

"I didn't mean for all of that to happen. I lost my mind too, Colline. We got caught by werewolf hunters, chaining us up in an electrical fence. Brutally torturing us, asking us about a She-Wolf or La Loba. Which we don't know about." Derek explains. "Colline, I was going to come to your house after Peter left but I-"

I crashed my lips to his, cutting his sentence off. We pulled away for a moment, "I missed that." Derek breathes. "Same." I smiled. He crashed his lips with mine once more, but this time, the kiss was heated. And more passionate. Derek's hands dropped to my hips and the back of my legs, grabbing it and carrying me inside the loft. Derek threw all the things on table by the side and settled me down on it. His hands traveled to unbutton my plaid, as I work on his shirt.

We pulled away for a moment, "I missed my hands on this tight little body." Derek breathes. I squeal as I feel him pull me closer into his body. We attach our lips again, as I take off my plaid. We were interrupted by a phone ringing. Which was mine. Derek growled into the kiss. I pulled away, "Answer it later." Derek groans, clearly annoyed.

"I have to. They might have an update about Barrow." I said, hopping off the table. "Who's Barrow?" I answered it and lifted a finger, signaling to shush. "Colline? We need you to meet us at the power substation." Stiles.

"What? Why? Stiles, what's going on?" I ask. "Barrow. He took Kira. He was after he all the time."

//