i s a a c

Okay. Hi. I was feeling inspired this week to write and write and I've wrote 2 chapters at least. This one and my last update.

And the reason I was inspired was because of you guys, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. And I hope u all enjoyed the day of the hearts haha. Shoutout to

For voting, commenting and all that stuff.

I do appreciate you all, even the ones who just read or take time to at least get a preview, I do.

--Colline

"The couch, put him on the couch." Scotr saya whilst entering the house with Stiles. Aiden and him layed him down on the couch. "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." My mom says, nervously. "Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?"

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing." Deaton observes Stiles' body. "You mean healing like we heal?" I ask him. "That's good, right?" Scott turns to Deaton. "For him, yes. Us? I'm not so sure."

"Of course it's not good. He'll be stronger then." I say. Stiles suddenly bolted up, woke up. "Mhm, the sweet smell of anxiety. Isn't it nice Colline? Well what's nicer is being with Isaac right now, right?" He stops and chuckles. I look at him in confusion, "What do you know?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden suggests. "I might have something more effective." Deaton opens his case, pulls out a syringe and injected it in Stiles' neck. Stiles trashed around, almost ripping Aiden apart. "Kanima venom. Nice touch." He chuckles. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain?" Aiden looks at him now, paying attention.

"You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." Aiden was now listening intently. "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school." He says. Aiden looks at Scott worried, "Go." Scott says. And Aiden was out. "You might want to go with him, Colline. Who knows what Isaac's up to?" The Nogitsune says in a happy voice.

"Isaac? Isaac's unconscious-"

"Don't tell me you forgot about Isaac? When was the last time you saw him? Okay. Since we're all friends and all, I'll give you a hint, Isaac still holds a grudge. And he's on his way to..."

"Beat the living crap out of Ethan and Aiden." I mutter. "Colline, go." Scott nods. "Drive safe and fast Colline!" Stiles says. "Oh, I hope she gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day." I could hear him say as I sprinted out of the house and went into my car.

I drove like hell. I drove like someone was chasing behind me and I was it's target. I was so hooked on seeing Isaac and stopping what he might do. I park my car instantly and ran like hell and went inside. I could hear them. The twins.

I followed the voices and when I got there, they were facing each other, almost ready to pounce on each other and snap the living daylights on one.

"I'm starting to think the same thing about you." Ethan says to his brother. Aiden was fine before he left. What the hell happened? "See? That's what I'm talking about." Aiden says. "I'd probably be in his pack by now if it wasn't for my psychotic brother." Ethan spats, "The one who has to kill everything in sight."

"Careful, Ethan. You're currently the only thing in my sight." Both betas roared, but before they could fight, there stood Isaac, an electroshock device on his hand. He's gone mad.

"Isaac.." It came out as a whisper. He turns around, "Colline?" Our eyes meet, he was looking fine, surprisingly well. Not as bad as the last time I saw him. I ran to him, almost crying. Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes.