c h o i c e

》Colline

Finally, detention was finished and I was ready to go home. Funny how I haven't had contact with Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Isaac or even Derek since this morning. Maybe they're all busy. Or something's up. Well, whatever it is, I will not get in the middle of it.

I shut my locker as I grabbed my stuff. I felt something drop, I reached down to grab it. When I reached down, I saw shoes. Man's shoes. I looked up. It was Deucalion.

"I still have 24 hours left to do the deal." I said.

"Rules have changed, sweetheart. The deal is to be done," He grabs me by the neck, I flinch in pain. "Now." He demanded.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him, once we slid into a car.

The driver on the front started driving. "To your lovers."

The light outside was fading. It was already dark. We arrived at the building where Derek lived. Deucalion basically dragged me inside and upstairs. When we almost reached the entrance, I saw a figure. It was Isaac's. It was the hoodie he wore. It was him. When we reached the entrance, Deucalion pushed me inside, as he walked in. The water rested under my knees.

"How tragic it is that one of your betas has fallen, Derek. But however, I am still not impressed with you Derek. And when I am not impressed, I intend to kill that boring one." Deucalion basically spat.

"Colline!" Isaac tried to come up to me, he stood up from where he was, where he was with Ms. Blake.

Wait, why is Ms. Blake here?

"One more step, beta and I will gladly drive a spear down your throat." Deucalion threatens Isaac.

"What is this?" Derek asks.

"Let's say, I made a deal with the mortal, the mortal tries to make the right decision, and ends up making a horrible one." Deucalion says.

"Colline?" Derek whispers.

"This isn't what you promised me." I said, my voice was shaky.

"Well that will teach you a lesson, stop trusting werewolves." Deucalion says, in an agressive tone.

"You're all probably wondering, what deal has she made with the devil now?" Deucalion's voice boomed in the room.

"I made her choose. If she kills Derek Hale, I won't harm poor head over heels, Isaac Lahey. If she fails, I kill them both." Deucalion sums it up. Everyone looks at me, unbelievingly.

"Or better yet, if she doesn't do it. I'll just turn her into one of us, wouldn't you like that Scott?" Deucalion says, and there it was, Scott was by the entrance. He was growling.

Scott was lunging towards Deucalion, but Deucalion, pulled out his spear and it hit Scott's leg. Scott groaned in pain, as he pulled himself to the stairs.

"Scott!" I tried to go to him, but Deucalion stopped me.

"Don't get in my way, Scott. Or I'll make her kill you too." Deucalion spat at Scott.

"So, let's get into it, shall we?"

Deucalion pulled out a silver blade. It was a huge blade.

"This blade right here, is dipped with a different kind of wolfsbane. Dipped with Colline's blood and was lighten by the moonlight. This will reassure one's death." Deucalion played with the tip.

"Colline, sweetheart, it's time." He handed me the blade and walked me to Derek.

I felt everyone's eyes were on me. Cora couldn't. She just rested her head onto Stiles' chest. Derek was looking at me, mercifully.