a g e n d a

》 Derek

"Are you sure you want to do this?  I can-"

"It's fine, Derek." She smiled at me, she sat down on a chair, Peter behind her.

"Are you ready?" Peter asks, she sucked in a breath. I could tell she was nervous. Her heart was beating fast, like it was going to come out of her chest.

I walked beside her and held her hand. "It's going to be fine. I'll be right here." I said to her. She nods and sucks in a deep breath. Her heartbeat slowed down.

"Uh, Derek? You may want to take your hand away." Peter says. "What for?"

"You might accidentally take her pain away and if you do, I'll lose contact with her mind." Peter says, I removed my hand.

"Why can't Derek do it?" Cora asks.

"He doesn't know how. He'll probably kill her when he fails, especially she's a mortal. And the claws have to go deep, he'll turn her into a werewolf." Peter says, drawing out his claws.

"You ready?" Peter asks, facing Colline.

She just nodded and Peter's claws went deep by the back of her neck, she gasped and soon her eyes closed. And so did Peter's eyes.

"Why is he helping us?" Cora asks, walking to me. "I honestly don't know too. But we'll need all the help we can get to beat an alpha pack and a murderous druid." I say.

"The devil's help always comes with a price." Cora says.

"Maybe he's here to set things right. We'll never know, only he knows." We turned to Peter.

I grabbed my phone from the table, it was a lot of messages from Scott. Saying that we need to find Colline. And she's dangerous. And she needs to be at Deaton so shr can be cured. And what the hell am I doing this morning.

"Derek! Derek!" Scott's voice boomed out from the entrance. When he saw Colline, he rushed to her, but I stopped him.

"What is he doing to her?!" Scott asks, aggresively.

"We know about her alter ego, we're just finding out what is her agenda. So we can stop it." I say to him..

"The only way you can stop it is if you bring her to Deaton." Allison cuts in.

Suddenly, we heard Peter and Colline gasp. Peter pulls away as Colline panted and started to fall. I was about to catch her, but Isaac already had.

"What? What does she want?" Cora asks.

"Just like I predicted, she wants all supernatural dead." Peter pants.

"How do we know that it is what she said?" Lydia asks.

Peter looks at her, "Because it is. I'm telling the truth."

"You're a devil, she's a devil. Connect the dots." Lydia says.

"Why can't Scott give it a try? In all obviousness she's her brother. And Scott's not an alpha so he won't turn her." Cora suggests.

"Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill Colline? If another pair of claws go deep in there, she'll be sure to lost contact with her breathing and then die." Peter responds. "Why do you care so much about her anyway?" Cora snaps back.

"He's not lying. His heart's beating fast, but not of lying. But of hate and terror." Scott says.

"Uh guys? When she shuts her eyes the other side of her awakens right?" Isaac asks, sitting infront of Colline.

"Yes. Why?"

"I think she's waking up." Isaac states. "We have to tie her up. Now." Allison says.

I grabbed ropes from upstairs, as Peter and I tie her up. At the exact moment, she had awoken. Once she realizes that she was tied up, she was angered, "Let me out of this!"

"How about no?" Stiles says, as he walked to her.

"First you get into my mind and you do this?" She grits her teeth, "I'm going to kill all of you!" She yells.

"What's your name? Every alter has one, right?" Allison asks.

"I'm Cara Malwest. But Colline only has one and that's me."

"Cara? Malwest? Those are the initials of Colline." Stiles says.

"It's a mark that you don't really lose yourself. And as much it pains me to say that, it's the truth." She says and rolls her eyes.

"Where were you last night?" I asked. She looks at me and smirks, "You're the one she took the blade for. God, you must feel really guilty. Do you ever think that what's happening now is your fault? If you had just killed one of your own and joined the alpha pack then this wouldn't be another problem."

My blood boiled, I was about to speak when Peter cuts in, "Stop changing the subject, sweetheart. We need answers."

"You want answers? Fine. But for every question the lot of you have to ask, one of these ropes have to go." She says.

"You wish, sister." Lydia scoffs.

"Then I won't talk." She says simply.

"You will or I'm going to make you." Scott steps forward.

"Aww. Are you forgetting that me and your sister have the same body? If you physically hurt her. I could easily switch back to Colline and make her feel the pain. And switch back when it's not hurting anymore." She looks darkly at Scott, who was growling.

"She just wants to get under our skin." Peter states. "This is what she wants.

"We're not going to let you go, if that's what you want." Stiles says.

"No. Derek, remember how I told you the more power she gets the more she can control her body? She gets that power from an emotion. Anger and terror." Peter says.

"And we have a winner. Ding ding." Cara sarcastically says and rolls her eyes.

"Well, a lot of you have been angry and afraid since you lot got here. I already fed from it. And it made me stronger." We were all confused but then she suddenly got out of her ropes and she stood up.

Cora started to lunge at her but Cara pulled out a knife. It was the knife Colline used to stab herself. "I don't think so," Cara smirks.

"I'm not going to kill you, since your brother is Colline's type." I was taken aback.

She walked to Isaac, "I'm going to let you pass too, since you attract her. You make her feel crazy. I might need you." She walked out and stood by the door.

"If anyone tries to interfere with my plans, you lot will be the first supernatural creatures that I will bury." Witht that, she left.

"We have to kill her. Now."

"Yeah but if we harm her, it also affects Colline." Cora says.

"I never thought the day would come that us supernatural creatures would be helpless against a mortal." Peter says.

Scott walked towards the door and Stiles asks, "Scott? Where are you going?"

"To find Cara. And I'm going to kill her."

"But, it'll harm your sister."

"That is not my sister anymore." Scott states before leaving.

//