p l a n

Okay! Hi! First off, I don't normally do this, but I just want to dedicate this chapter to LillianaCullen, because she has been amazing! And everyone one of you are! :) So go read the book, her and I are going to be writing together, Hearbeat. Also an Isaac Lahey fanfic. And of course, a little bit of Liam Dunbar haha. Go check it out! Lovelots, and enjoy the chapter! Thank you so much for voting :)  Dj_beauty14 dreams-4ever PollyMarvel24

--Colline

"This is a really bad plan." Scott says, a frustrated look on his face. "It's not that bad." Lydia protests. For minutes, we have been trying to come up with a plan on how to get the silverfinger, on a truck, because the evidence is being moved. And Lydia, came up with a plan, that involves, well, someone getting hurt. "It's not that good." Aiden comments. The plan was to rob the armored car, and Scott being Scott, doesn't feel like it's the right thing. "Okay, we've been here for what it felt like hours, does anybody have good plans or ideas?" I sigh.

"We can just kill-" Everyone cuts Aiden off, "No."

"None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car then we can follow it." Lydia says. "So when it gets here..." Allison was cut off by Aiden, "We attack them?" "No." Lydia turns to Aiden. "Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident." She continues, "And when the driver gets out to help..."

"We attack him?" Aiden pushes. "No." Allison and Lydia says in unison. Lydia continues, "You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door." Lydia now turns to Scott. "I hope." Scott replies. "And you'll get Katashi's finger." Lydia now turns to me. "It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan asks. "You are so out of our league." Lydia turns to Ethan. "Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan asks. "Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence." Scott explains shortly.

"Guys, this is going to work. We can do this. We're losing Stiles. My Dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this." Allison speaks.

All of us left Allison's house to get ready. "Where are you going?" Scott asks, "Eichen."

"Woah, woah, wait. Colline, I-"

"Stiles is in there, and the fox is poisoned but still remains. For all we know, Stiles is being haunted to let it in again into it's mind." I say to him. "Be careful. Okay?" Scott says. I nod and drove off to Eichen. When I got there, I immediately went up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here for Stiles Stilinski-"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but Mr. Stilinski's 72 hours aren't up. You're free to visit him in a day. Thank you." He says, I growl in frustration. Something was wrong. I sniffed around, it smelled like, death. I walked up to the front desk again, "Did something happen?" I ask, immediately. "Ma'am-"

"Something happened here. Someone died, right?" I asked again. "The staff prefers to keep all incidents private. So please, Ma'am. If you have no service here, you may leave." He says. I glanced at the staircase one more time and left and went back to the house. When I arrived at the front porch, I see Kira. "Hey, Kira, what are you doing here?" I ask her. "I want to help." She says. We both entered the door, and there stood Scott, rushing to get out.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks Kira "I want to help." Kira now comes in, Scott and I look at each other, when he spoke; "I'm not sure it's such a good idea." Scott says, still thinking letting Kira come is the worst idea. "Because of my mother?" She asks Scott "No. I know that's not your fault." Scott says to her. "Yeah, but it still feels like it is."