b e t a

》 Colline

"Scott, you don't have to be mad at Derek or Isaac-"

"I don't have to be mad on either one of them. Because I am beyond furious to both of them." Scott cuts my sentence off as we walk into the house. I sigh, "You don't have to be furious about this Scott-"

"How can I not be furious, huh Colline? They turned you into a werewolf. The last thing I ever want to happen to you. You deserve better than this. You deserve better than all of us." Scott cuts me off once again.

"Stop cutting me off! And let me talk! Derek and Isaac saved my life, Scott! They did what they had to do; keep me alive. Save me. Everybody did their part to save me. You can't say they were unfair." I raised my voice, Scott scoffed, "They didn't save your life, Colline. They just ruined it. We had the antidote, we had the cure, all of this could've been back to normal."

"I don't like normal me, Scott! All I do is make deals with the devil and make people risk their lives to save me!" I said, Scott runs his fingers through his hair, "It's not your fault, you were mortal. And we were willing to risk our lives. Because you are that important."

"In this way I can protect myself. I can run fast, heal fast, act fast. You don't have to keep risking your lives on me anymore." I said to him. "Everyday I have to risk my life for a dangerous threat. I'm used to it. I'm used to taking risks. And I wouldn't mind taking a risk for you" Scott spoke as he went ascended the stairs. Scott stopped as I said, "You knew I was going to die Scott. You knew I wasn't going to make it. You knew that from the moment I stabbed myself, the bite was the only cure. And as soon as things got worse, it became the only option. And somebody had to do the option. And I had to take it or die."

"I didn't want this to happen. I never wanted to." Scott said as he continued to ascend the stairs. I sighed. My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was text from Isaac and Derek. I viewed Isaac's message, it says;

staying at a friend's house tonight, i'll be getting stuff there tomorrow, with the whole you being a werewolf, was my idea and I don't think Scott can forgive me. Anyway, get some rest. Don't stay up :-) -Isaac. (P.S, got your number from Stiles)

I viewed Derek's text and it says;

isaac's staying with me, if he said friend, he meant me. hope you're alright with the whole werewolf thing, or maybe not. but either way, get rest. need to talk to you tomorrow. sweetdreams.

I saved Isaac's number as I trudged upstairs and stripped out of my worn out and bloody clothes, and put on a hot bath and rinsed my body. Flashes of memories came back over the past few months. I turned the water off and got dressed in comfortable clothes. I plugged my phone to it's charger and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, weird. I usually don't wake up on exact time of my alarm. It's usually 10 minutes after it rang. But it got irritating so I turned it off and got ready for school. I opened my door to check the hallway if Scott had already woken up but his door remained closed. I was about to knock but I decided not to and got ready for school.

I took a bath and did my make up and curled my hair. I picked out my outfit for the day, a mint green dress with a brown belt. Also wearing brown boots. As I was about to leave, I noticed Derek's jacket hanging by my chair. I grabbed it and put it on and left my room. On my way out, I saw Scott. I awkwardly walked past him, he spoke, "Colline."

"Yes?" I turned around and faced him. "I'm sorry by the way I acted last night. It's just that - it's - I don't what you to become a werewolf." He says. "I understand." I said to him.

"Will you forgive me?" He asks me. "Of course I will. You're my brother, Scott." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Is that Derek's jacket?"

;

"Derek!" I shouted into the woods. It was 3:30 and Derek asked me to meet him in his old house. He said he wanted to 'talk'. I approached the Hale house and I saw the door was open. I stood 5 feet from the from the door and tried to look for something inside. Within a second, an arrow started to speed towards me as I caught it in my hand as it was about to make an impact in my eye.

I put the arrow down and saw Derek holding a crossbow, "Derek! What the hell was that for!" I raised my voice at him. "First rule of being a werewolf, learn to outsmart the hunters." Derek says, firing another arrow as I caught it again.

"You could've at least warned me you know." I said to him. "Hunters don't warn you when they hunt for you. They go straight ahead." Derek says, knocking me off the floor. "Get up." He demanded.

I got up, instantly as he flung a punch at me but I blocked it. But he twisted my arm as my body leaned against him. I could hear us both panting. He roamed his hands by diaphragm. "If the hunters stab you by this part, you get weak and you get caught. Always protect the heart and this part." He says, putting a little pressure to emphasize the part.

"By the way, my jacket looks better on you. You look hotter." He says, I chuckle as I tried to get out of his grip, but he held me further, "So I only look hot when I wear this?" I breathed.

"You look hot 24/7." He says, his hot breath on my neck. "Do you remember this?" He cupped my butt cheek as I squealed, "Derek."

Just then his phone rang, he pulled away as he took the phone and walked far away. I straighten my clothes as I heard my phone rang from my bag. I answered it, "Colline? Where are you?" It was Mom. "I'm with Derek, why? What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"I want you home. Now." 

//