a n g e r

》 Isaac

I was in lunchtime detention, just great. Damn those twins, when I find a way to kill them I won't hesitate to do it.

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall. Reshelving the library. Restocking the janitor's closet." The last sentence, Mr. Harris motioned to Allison, I think that's her name? and me.

"Oh, Mr. Harris?" I stood up, and clearing my throat. "Um... Does it have to be with her?" I whispered lowly so she won't hear.

"Now that I know you prefer not to... Yes. You have to be with her." Mr. Harris says.

I sighed.

"Are you okay?" Allison asks, as we both enter the janitor's closet.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just... Not a big fan of small spaces." I said, refering to the times my father locked me up in a freezer.

"Can I ask you a question?" Allison says. "Do you have to?" I asked her.

"I guess not. I'm gonna ask anyway. Did you tell anyone that I was at school the other night?" She asks, looking at me.

"Oh, was I supposed to?" I suddenly remembered that, I totally forgot about it.

"It would make me really happy if you didn't." She says.

"Yeah, well... You being happy really isn't a big priority of mine, since you stabbed me... 20 times... With knives." I pointed out to when she did that to me.

"They were actually Chinese ring daggers, but... oh. Sorry." Allison says awkwardly.

"Was that... was that an apology?" I asked her.

"Would you accept an apology?" She says.

I chuckled, and went to the door, but it wouldn't open. I jiggled on the doorknob.

"Uh, maybe it locked from the outside." Allison says as she noticed our little problem.

I banged on the door, tried to push it hard. "No, there's something against it." I said.

"Okay, okay, okay. Okay, uh, all right. Just relax." Allison says.

But by the second I was like being suffocated, I became more claustrophobic by the second. I started to breathe heavily. "No."

"Isaac, relax." Allison kept saying but I banged on the door harder.

"Isaac..." Allison mutters.

"Come on. Come on." I yelled as I banged on the door. I was freaking out. I was like losing my mind.

"Isaac." Allison says again.

"Come on." I yelled.

"Isaac. Isaac! Okay, Isaac. Isaac, just relax. Isaac." Allison says, but her words don't seem to work. I was like dying on the inside, I couldn't breathe.

"Come on!" I yelled. Just then, I felt myself lose control.

"No!" Allison screamed. I just wanted to kill her right there. She flinched back once seeing that I shifted.

"Don't." She says as I growled.

"Don't." She says again but I didn't care.

"Isaac! Isaac! Isaac!" She screamed as I had her pushed back on one of the shelves. I held her wrist. Probably scratching it since she was moving around.

"Isaac!" Scott pulls me back and I finally had control of myself.

"Allison." Scott mumbles.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." I saw that I did scratched her by the wrist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean to do that." I quickly apologized while trying to catch my breath.

"I'm okay." Allison says.

"I'm so sorry." I said again.

"It's not his fault." Allison said to Scott.

"I know. I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt." Scott says.

"So are we gonna do something?" I ask Scott.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get them angry. Really angry." Scott says.

;

》 Colline.

Finally it was the last class of the day. I wanted to get out and take a shower and eat and sleep. I had a headache and it's been killing me whole day. I just hope I survive Ms. Blake's class without having to rest my head down or sleeping. Which is ninety-eight percent impossible.

I was cut off by my train of thoughts when someone stood up and went outside. Allowing Ms. Blake and the whole class, including me, to go out to see what was the commotion about.

It was one of the alpha twins, it looks like he rode his....motorcycle in the halls? Well that's weird.

"You have got to be kidding me. You realize this is gonna result in a suspension." Ms. Blake says, seeing the scene.

I looked at Scott, who looked satisfied with whay happened. What was going on?

"What was that about?" I asked the two whilst walking down the stairs with them.

"We got our revenge on those alpha twins." Scott says.

"By making them drive one of their motorcycles in the school hallways?" I asked.

"No. It was a setup." Isaac replies.

"Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces. They look seriously pissed?" Isaac asks Scott.

"Yeah." Scott replies.

Just when we took a turn, the twins were there.

"Kind of like that." Scott whispers.

Once the twins saw us, they removed their clothes and I watched as they turned into one huge giant alpha. And Isaac was right, it doesn't look good in personal.

"We can take him." Isaac says. As the huge alpha roared.

"Are you kidding? Colline run! Isaac!" Scott says as all three of us ran. I turned into the other hallway but when I looked back, Isaac and Scott weren't behind me.

I ran back and I saw them, they were caught by the huge alpha. "Colline, run!" Isaac yells.

When I turned, a man, probably around 40's or 50's was behind me. I stifled a scream. I was guessing he was blind because of his dark glasses and cane. He looked at me for seconds and then walked past me.

Just then, the alpha twins seperated into their own bodies. As the old man neared them, he reached for the end of his cane and pulled out the end, and there was a blade. The man hit one twin and affected the other twin. Then them three walked away. I rushed to the two and tried to help them up.

"Who the hell is that?" Isaac asks, laying on the floor due to the huge alpha had thrown them down on the ground.

"Deucalion

"Deucalion." Scott says.

//