s t o p

--Colline

Here I am, with Allison in her room. Whilst Scott is with Kira, trying to get something out of Kira's parents about an ancient picture. Supposedly 50 years ago. When her grandmother might have; encountered the Nogitsune. "How are we here? Chilling? When Stiles is out there hurting people?" I ask, staring intently on the ceiling, my head hanging off Allison's bed. "There's no plan. My dad's still in the station with Derek. If we come up with one, we can most likely kill ourselves and others."

"What did you find last night off Deaton? About the Shugendo Scroll?" I asked her. "You can stop the Nogitsune by changing it's host." Allison says. "Host? You mean the body?" I sat up, and looked at her, she nods. "You mean if Stiles wasn't human?"

Before she could speak, Allison's phone rang and she answered immediately, "Dad? What's going on?"

I could hear everything. Turns out, Derek and Argent is on their way back here to come up a plan to trap Stiles. "How the hell do you outcon a con?" I ask to myself. Allison hangs up and said, "I need to find non-lethal weapons. Help me."

"Allison, you're hunters. How can you have non-lethal weapons?" I look at her strangely. "Like ropes or a taser." Allison walks out and I follow her. "Anything can be lethal to a hunter, Allison."

"We just need the ones that hurt, but doesn't kill, okay?" She says, as she open the lights in the basement. "Can pepper spray can be included?" I ask her. "If it can hurt, I guess." She says, rummaging through the drawers and hidden doors.

After a while of finding, all I got was a taser and a ton of emitters. We all put it on the table as Argent and Derek came, with the Sheriff. "This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison speaks.

Oh god. Derek.

"Take all of it."

"What's the plan here?" I ask. Everyone was now circled on the table. My fingers shake as I felt Derek's presence near me. "Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House." Sheriff says. "Especially if he went through something stressful there." He adds.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Allison asks, "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" I ask. "School, the hospital." Sheriff enumerates. "Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital. He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Derek says. "So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison suggests

"We can't. Not if the oni find him when the sun goes down." Argent says. "Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." I say to him. "That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox." Argent sighs. "Listen. I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." Sheriff finally says now.

"I wouldn't be the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek stood straight. "Apparently I'm carrying the lightsaber." Argent sighs. "Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House." Allison positions. "Sheriff, Colline, it's you and me in the hospital. We all meet in the school." Allison adds.

"Making sure you have a few lethal options just in case?" Derek looks at both Allison and her father.

"I like to prepare for the worst."

Well, looking at the school was total dead end. There was no scent, or track, not a thing. So we were all going to the hospital to meet up with Derek and Argent once more to know what's plan B now. As we were on the elevator, the Sherriff speaks, "You  know what, I don't know how you guys do it. You're all so strong. You're fearless." He compliments. I am sure as hell struggling to keep my grades up. I feel like I'm standing on one toe.