t h i n k

--Scott

"Who's helping me control my shift now?" Colline asks unbelievably as she hears what came out from my mouth. "Aiden and Ethan will help you, they have much experience in this than I do." I say to her. "Isn't that kind of weird?" Colline asks me. "It's fine with them. They'll meet us after school." 

"But did you ask if it's fine with me?" Colline says. "And besides, why can't you teach me? You've learned control." Colline says. "My way is more subtle. And your situation right now? Isn't subtle." I reply to her. She just sighs. I knew she was worried. 

"Hey, don't be afraid. You can trust them." I said to her. She hopped off the bed, "I'm just afraid of hurting someone else, today. Emotionally and physically." 

"You're not going to hurt anyone." I reassure her. "Let's hope so." 

Colline and I headed out to school. As usual, Stiles was there to meet us. Started to babble about the coyote. Scott says that there's a possibility that it's a girl. A human girl. "Okay, how is that even possible? When did werecoyotes exist?" Colline asked, unbelievably. "It's possible. A werewolf and a coyote making love-"

"I've heard enough. I'm out." Colline cut Stiles off and walked away.

--Colline

As I was walking, I spot Isaac. "Hey you." Isaac says. "Hey." I reply. "So, you doing anything, tonight?" Isaac asks me. "Possibly. Yeah. Why?"

"Colline McCall. Actually has plans instead of chaining herself up on a full moon. How very mysterious." Isaac jokes. "Hey. I said, possibly." I air-quoted the word "possibly." Isaac laughs, "Alright. Alright." 

"Why were you asking anyways?" I asked Isaac, he was about to speak when the bell rings and we went off to our first class. 

After what like a hell of 4 hours of school, I felt so numb. I felt like I was so tired. But I knew I wasn't. I ignored it and just went to the cafeteria. I spot Stiles and Scott and just saw beside Scott. Both looked at me in a confused way. "You're looking a little pale." Scott says. 

"I just feel sick. I don't know why." I said to them. Stiles furrows his eyebrows, so did Scott. "Colline. Werewolves don't get common flu." 

"Maybe they do. At some point." I say. "That's like one in a million rare. We have to get you to Deaton." Stiles says. "I feel fine." I said. "You said you felt sick." Scott says. "I am. I just- Ugh." Scott stands up and says, "Come on, it's better to be safe than sorry." 

We went to Deaton's. Deaton checked my vital signs. I laughed, "Why are you laughing?" Scott asks. "Funny that you're checking my vital signs like a human." I said. "Well, she seems fine to me. Nothing's physically wrong with her, or either internally. Getting a common flu like a human is rare. Maybe she did get it though." Deaton says. 

"Thank God." I said, hopping off the metal table. "Let's go back to school." Scott says as we left the animal clinic and drove off back to school. When we came back, police were surrounding the school. Scott and I ran inside. Seeing Stiles and the Sheriff. "A couple of students said they saw it running across the field and back into the woods. Thank God, nobody got hurt." I hear the Sheriff talk. 

"What happens if she does hurt someone?" Stiles asks. "Most likely they'll have to put it down." the Sheriff sighs. "Put her down? Dad, try not to forget there's a girl in there, one that you'll be killing. Come on, you aren't back to not believing, are you?" Stiles defensed. "I believe there are a lot of things I don't understand yet. But that doesn't mean that everything and anything imaginable is suddenly possible. Now, are you 100% sure that this is a girl and not an animal?" the Sheriff whisper-yells.