b l a c k o u t

--Colline

"Stiles, slow down with the talking! I can hear perfectly. I'll be there." I said, as I focused on driving. "Okay, just hurry." Stiles says and hangs up. 

Right now, I'm driving my way to a substation where Barrow held Kira captive. I sigh as I was nearing the substation, I saw Scott's bike and Stiles' jeep just pulled up. I turned off the engine, and just thought, God knows what this man's agenda is with kids with glowing eyes. Wait, does Kira even have glowing eyes? I was snapped away from my train of thoughts when Stiles harshly tapped on my car. "Stop daydreaming about having sex with Derek right now." Stiles says as he ran inside. I went outside of the car and ran inside with Scott and Stiles. 

We ran as Scott and I spotted Kira. "Slow down you guys! Not all of us is supernatural." Stiles says. Scott went for Kira, who was tied with wires in a chain-link fence. "Scott, no!" Kira says. "Look out!" But it was too late, Barrow had already smacked Scott with the live wire, sent him flying across the room. 

"You're, it's you." Barrow says. I looked at him, confused. He seemed to lose grip of the wire as I lunged at him, but he grabbed a hold of the wire and hit me with it, it made fall to the ground. Barrow walked towards Kira, holding the live wire. When Scott suddenly spoke, "Don't. She's not the one you want." He says, weakly. 

Barrow looks at Scott, I could tell Scott was trying to make his eyes glow. But he couldn't, due to electricity in his body. Barrow took one last glance at Scott and turned to Kira. Scott pleaded not to hurt her. But as the wire neared Kira, something  happened.

 The live wire exploded, everything around Kira seemed to glow bright white. But every electricity in the substation seemed to go to her direction. When the light enhanced, it looked like Kira was absorbing the electricity. Scott and I looked at her in awe. I felt myself getting back my strength as I tried to stand up. I was about to speak when the cops came. Crap. 

"So when did you get there?" We were all piled up at the Sheriff's office. My dad asking us questions about how we got there and why. "At the same time." Stiles replies "At the same time as who?" Dad asks. "At the same time as me." Scott responds. "By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asks. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" Dad clears the question. "Are you asking me?" Scott asks. "I think he's asking me." Stiles says. "I think he's asking the both of you." Lydia points out. "What about you Colline?" 

"What about me?" I asked. "What time did you get there?" Dad asks. "Between I don't know and I forgot." My dad sighs and just says, "Okay, let me answer the questions." We all looked at him confused but then adds, "Let me ask the questions."

"Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." Dad sums it all up. "Sounds about right." Stiles responds. "How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" 

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles replies. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." My dad look at Stiles as if he didn't believe him. "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."  I heart the Sheriff snort at Stiles'comment, my dad looks at him and the Sheriff just say, "Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man." 

"We made a good guess." Stiles says. "What were the two of you doing?" Dad asks Scott and Kira. They both say the opposite, Scott said that they were eating pizza but Kira says they were eating sushi. When they realized they said the opposite, they spoke again and just reversed their choice of food. Realizing again they had said it wrong, my dad looked at them both, confused. "Eating sushi and pizza." They cleared their answer. My dad sighs and turned to the sheriff, "You believe this?"