15

HARRY'S POV:

Whew! What a MORNING! Never expected all THAT, in a million years! But as usual, Janel always surprises the crap out of me with her amazingness. And her curiousity. I swear, if I was a cat...I'd be dead from just being around her, after this morning.

I still couldn't believe she kissed me! And we...I guess we made out. Or snogged. Whichever. But yeah. We did all the above.

And every second was more worth it than I imagined it would be.

I still couldn't believe sometimes, that I've had a girlfriend for a while now, and never kissed her until this morning. I mean, almost every other girl I've been with has had s.ex on the first date. Some were...just s.ex. And others, they waited a few weeks. Besides my first love. We waited a little while for s.ex. But then it was all the time, once we "popped the cork" shall we say.

So I've never gone soooo long without s.ex, since I was like 16, and it's really bizarre.

And all that mastu.rbation talk this morning....AWKWARRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never talked about it with anyone, besides, again, my first love of two years. We had lots of s.ex in those two years, and some even after the two years. So we've done probably just about everything possible. So mutual mast.urbation was a norm for us. Watching eachother. Doing it for eachother. Everything.

Everyone else....was just mostly plain sex. I wasn't with anyone else long enough to get that comfortable and experiment and have variety in our routines.

So yeah. Talking so openly about it with Janel this morning still had my head spinning.

I hoped that I explained things in a more "I'm the boyfriend and I'm more experienced than you" way, instead of a "health teacher" sort of way. Either way, I just hope she understood it. Meaning, I hope I explained it right.

It was kind of cute, and very refreshing how she doesn't actually know that the words she said were supposed to be embarrassing. Not many people feel comfortable talking so openly like she does. I'm digging it, anyway. Heh heh. Love her.

My mind just kept hopping from our kissing to our talk. And hearing her describe in detail exactly how her body felt when she was turned on....THAT was a turn on!

Mini was listening the entire time. But I was good at ignoring Mini. If I let him rule, we would have probably either mutually mast.urbated right then and there, or just gotten to the point and had s.ex.

And I can't let that happen. Not yet. I WILL hold off on this, dammit! If I have to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes, I will!!

Janel and I ate our breakfast mostly in silence. We had worked up an appetite, for sure. Without doing much of anything.

I didn't know why I didn't tell her about my little trip to the bathroom earlier, when I admitted wanking off the night she touched my hands and arms. I guess since it was literally minutes ago, I didn't want to freak her out. Or because it was minutes ago, I felt embarrassed. And a little guilty. For what, I didn't quite know. But no one tells their special someone every time they have a wank. So.....why start now? I wouldn't expect her to tell me, if she learned to do it, every time she did it.

Although...it would be hot as hell to hear about.

Yep. That was definitely Mini Me speaking.

After breakfast was cleaned up and we did the dishes together, we layed on the couch together quietly. It was a nice silence. It always was, with Janel. There were no such things as awkward silences with her. It just always felt natural with us.