35

JANEL'S POV:

I woke up the next late morning, and layed in bed as had become my usual routine now for the past few days. I didn't have anyone to cook for. And I certainly wasn't hungry. I snacked a little throughout the day, just enough to keep my blood sugar up and have a little bit in my stomach. Other than that....nothing. Some water...that's it.

I had been eyeing up the alcohol in the cabinet, though....I wonder.....

I went on all the usual social media sites that Harry had set me up on with my phone.

I opened Twitter, and there, posted several times, it seemed everywhere as I scrolled down my feed, was a video of Harry Style's drunken night.

I clicked on one. I was shaking as it loaded, wondering what it would be. And who he'd be with. Would it be the girl from the naked pictures? I almost closed my phone and gave up. But I had to see it.

I think I just had to see HIM. But seeing HIM was a huge risk, because I might have my heart torn out of my chest, depending on what else I'd see.

The video finally came on and there was Harry. Walking down a street in what looked like London, probably. Stan was holding his hand, holding him under one arm, holding him up....Harry walked all over the place, tripped over his own feet, his head was hanging low, and he looked pathetic. He looked like a sorry sight. Yep. He was drunk all right. But I'd never seen him this drunk, myself. He didn't look good.

He was in the same clothes he had worn here, last.

Harry tripped over a curb, and then some other guy ran up and helped Stan get him the rest of the way into the car. And then you could see in the car, Harry sat with his head down in his hands. He looked terrible. And sad.

I watched it a few times. It was good to see Harry, when he couldn't see me.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I watched it over and over.

Then I got a hold of myself and closed the video and scrolled down Twitter more.

Until I saw more videos and pictures of Harry.

This time he wasn't that drunk. It was inside a pub. And he was dancing with a woman.

It didn't look like the woman in the pictures. How many women does he have?

I guess that's part of being a rock star. He probably has women in every town and country and state....

Then there was a picture of him dancing again. With another girl. And another. And another.....

There were six different women all together.

I guess he had a good night. Isn't that special for him?

I stared at the pictures, and the still pic of the one video, until I couldn't see it anymore, because my eyes filled with tears.

So, he went out and got drunk and met 6 women. Wonderful. Glad I woke up today. Life is GREAT.

And Bonnie says he's so heartbroken? Yeah. I can tell. Wow. He's really broken up. Poor guy.

I threw my phone across the room. It hit the wall, leaving a nice dent and fell down. I didn't break. Dammit.

I wish I had someone to go out to the bar with. It was no fucking fair. I could probably pick up men. Lots of them. Only what would that do? No paparazzi would be watching ME! So Harry wouldn't even know. So that blew that plan out of the water. Fvck.

I could take selfies. Or have someone take pics, then send them to Harry?

No. That's.....just immature.