16

JANEL'S POV:

"No, Janel. No. You have to learn to mast.urbate by yourself. Just try it. I'm SURE you'll get it right away." Harry told me.

"I feel hor.ny".
That was a funny word to me. Like I had horns all over when ever I got the feeling for s.ex.
"But I'm hor.ny for you, Harry. I don't  want to be by myself. I want you to be next to me while I touch myself. Why can't you understand this? I've spent 22 years by myself. I just want  to be with you!

"I know, Janel. And I'm sorry about that. But I just want you to..........ahhhhhh, FVCK! Who cares? Who fvcking cares? You want me next to you, fine. I'll lie next to you. Go ahead. Touch my body. Touch your body. Whatever you need to do. Whatever you want, Janel. Who am I to deny you?"

"I'm sorry, Harry. I don't want to pressure you like this. I can tell you're mad. I'll just let the urge go away. Maybe we should take a walk? Maybe go to the park?" I suggested to him. I didn't want him mad at me. I was beginning to think this whole s.ex thing was something bad. We had NEVER gotten into little fights like this before. Ever. He had never been frustrated with me like this. I guess he was right. S.ex is complicated!

BUT...that didn't change the fact that I was 'hor.ny', still. And I was so new at this. All the experience I'd ever had was in the past few hours. And it was fun, dammit! It felt GREAT. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt. Ever done. So WHY was it soooo bad to Harry?

"Ok. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You get changed. You were right. Se.men IS messy, I see. And then we can do...whatever. I'll leave you alone. We never fought before, and now this stupid stuff is making us fight. I don't want to ever even do anything like it again, now." I told Harry, sorrowfully. I felt like sh.it. But I had a horrible tingle throb in my privates.

Harry didn't say anything. He just stared at me and ran his fingers through his hair again, from back to front on the top of his curly mopped head. So I walked away, into the bathroom.

When I got there, I sat on the toilet with the lid down for a moment, to collect my thoughts.

I thought of kissing Harry for the first time, just hours ago. It had been sooo wonderful. I thought it had been the best thing I'd ever felt. But then his hands started rubbing around my body. And I thought THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt. And then later, he was pressing his body into mine...and THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt. And then......he had an org.asm against me, and he could barely talk and it was so sexy and made me feel so....hot inside....and THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt!

And then I had an org.asm! And that was better than all the bests, put together!!!

But now Harry's mad at me. I have these great new feelings, and he doesn't want to share them with me. And I don't understand why. I mean, I sort of do, but....I mostly don't.

He told me that most kids start having s.ex when they're around 16.

Well, I'm 23! That means I've missed out on LOTS of years of s.ex.

And I'm not getting any younger!

I put my hand on myself down there, overtop my shorts. The feel of my hand there made me want to press down. So I did. Pressing down made me want to rub up and down a little bit. So I did that. It felt good. I liked it.

I could do this, I suppose. But it just wasn't the same as when Harry was with me.

Next second I knew, Harry came stomping in towards the bathroom. I could see him coming down the short hallway. His face was red. He looked angry and determined. I stopped what I was doing and stood up, not knowing what to say.