36

HARRY'S POV:

I called the airport in the taxi on the way and booked a flight. I wasn't sure I'd even make it there on time for the flight, but the sooner the better, so I didn't care. I told the taxi driver to drive as fast as possible, and I'd pay for any fines. He laughed, but then he looked in the mirror at my face, and saw I was serious.

I told him I'm a celebrity who needs to go rescue his love.

I Googled myself again, and held the phone up around his head to show him.

He looked at me a few times, then said "ok!" and sped up. He didn't go crazy or anything....besides fines, there would be loss of license and job and stuff if he fvcked up.....

But the way I felt right now, I'd pay his fvcking salary for the rest of his life if needed. I didn't care.

I needed the first damn flight possible to Nashville.

My mum was stunned by my sudden leaving. She threw a bunch of leftovers sloppily into a shopping bag for me, and kissed me and wished me luck.

I ate them as the taxi driver sped down the road.

The traffic in London was gonna be the death of me. But I refused to look at the time on my phone. The driver knew what to do, and there was nothing I could do to change anything.

I pulled out two hundred pounds from my wallet, and dropped it on the front seat next to him.

I said if I make this flight, at 9:14am, there will be 300 more.

He looked at me in the mirror and nodded, and sped up a little more, and looked at his clock on the dashboard.

Ahhhh.....my mum packed me two water bottles.

I chugged both of them down. God, I needed that. I was still horribly hungover.

I love my parents.

I was sad I didn't get to see my dad before I left. He was already at work. I'd call him later and thank him for last night. And let them know if my plan worked or not.

I had no confidence in my plan. It wasn't really a plan, anyway. It was just....I'm going to get to Janel. And I'm going to hold her gently, if I possibly can. If she'll possibly let me. I'm gonna tell her how much SHE loves ME. And how much I love HER. And I'm gonna tell her that even if she hates my guts, and I know that she doesn't, but even if she doesn't want me as her boyfriend, I will still be here with her to take care of her and hold her when it hurts, and that I'll be her shoulder to cry on, and I'll be there as long as she needs me to be, until she either decides to take me back, or tells me she doesn't need me anymore, because she's over me. And I'll tell her that I'll walk away and never turn back if that's what she truly wants. But if she ever changes her mind....I'll come running back that very second. I don't care if it's the year 2070 when she realizes I was faithful. I'll come running back to her.

Anyway, that's my "plan".

I just hope it goes well. And I hope she doesn't just use me to cry on, until she doesn't want me anymore.

I felt so nervous, I could barely eat my mum's food. But I did. I knew I'd need energy once I got to the airport, to run through like a crazy in love guy like in the movies.

I texted Stanley and told him thanks for putting up with him last night, and that I was rushing back to America to win back my girl. Look at me....all optimistic and stuff.

I was sure it would all crash in my face eventually and everything would go wrong.

But I had to try. I couldn't not try anymore. Sitting back and waiting for for wasn't working. I'd regret it the rest of my life if I didn't get proactive NOW.