19

JANEL'S POV:

After laying on the bed, face down for a while, catching my breath, I decided I should get up and get a shower. I truly was a mess.

I felt great, though.

I couldn't wait to tell Harry that I finally did it.

I wish he'd call. It was early, though. Here, at least. Maybe he was waiting to call me at a better time. I think the time where he was, was ahead lots of hours.

I took a shower and did some laundry. Ate some breakfast, and danced around the kitchen cleaning up while playing my Harry cd's on my new bluetooth speakers. Harry had gotten them for me. So I wouldn't have to be attached to the phone while I baked. Possibly dropping the phone in the oven or something. He's always doing little things to make my life easier. I love him. And I missed him HORRIBLY, the more I thought of him. I thought of the day he left, and spending the entire day just cuddling on the couch together, watching movies. I could do that everyday, for ever with him. Just him being there next to me.....it's all I needed in life.

As I got dressed, Harry finally called!! Yay!!! I raced out to the kitchen to get the phone.

I was out of breath when I said hello.

Harry laughed and asked "Doing anything special, are you?"

"No, why?" I responded, stupidly not getting his joke.

"Because you're all gasping and out of breath....ahhh forget it. How are you, baby?" he moved on.

"I'm good. How are you? Tired?"

"Yeah. Pretty jet lagged. But I'm used to it. I gotta run soon, but I thought maybe this wouldn't be too early to call you, and I couldn't wait to hear your voice, so I'm glad I didn't wake you", Harry told me.

"Nope. You didn't wake me. I've been awake for a while now....OH! Guess what?" I said excitedly.

"Wot?" Harry asked, intrigued.

"Guess what I learned to do?" I wanted him to guess.

"Uhhh...ummmm....play guitar? Go shopping? I give up." he said.

"I learned to mast.urbate!" I squealed into the phone.

There was silence for a second or two.

Then some laughter.

"Hahahaha......well!! Now THERE is something people don't say to you everyday! That's awesome, Janel! And pretty fvcking hot, if I'm honest. I want to hear every single detail....but not right now. I have to go soon, and I don't want to be in a crazy state of mind. Heh heh." Harry said.

"Ha...I guess not." I said.

"So...how did you....what made you....how did that all come about?" Harry asked awkwardly and curiously.

"I went to sleep too early, so I could have a break from missing you, and I woke up in the middle of the night. I was bored, so I was playing with my phone, checking apps and stuff to see if there's anything I didn't know my phone could do, and I went on the voice recorder app, and I didn't know how, but somehow that day when we....did all that s.ex stuff....was recorded on there. After I thought about it, I realized how it probably got recorded, but..."

Harry cut me off...

"Wait....that day was RECORDED on your phone???? You have a recording of us talking and making out and grinding and all that?"

"Yeah. It was an accident. I didn't push the record button on purpose." I told Harry how it probably happened, from having the phone in my waistband against my stomache, etc....