17

HARRY'S POV:

*Knock knock knock*

Janel and I looked at eachother in shock.

I think we had forgotten there was an outside world. For us, there had been an entire day of just......s.ex.

Not that that's a bad thing.....I just hadn't....been ready for that yet with her.

And now, after coming down from my extraordinarily fucking FANTASTIC org.asm, my guilt was starting to set in.

What had I done?

*Knock knock KNOCK* the sound brought me back into reality again. Janel started to get up off the bathroom floor. So I did too.

I checked my shorts, and they were pretty clean. Oh. Right. Because the mess is right THERE. I looked over at the toilet tank. My come was leaking down, dripping onto the back of the toilet bowl behind the seat. Ew. It's messy being a man.

I wiped my face of sweat, and I got a whiff of Janel on my fingers.

The guilt pang was stronger this time.

I looked around the room and tried to come back into reality, and remember everything we'd done. In the bathroom. In the living room on the couch....I just stood there, looking around, catching whiffs of my fingers, and everything I saw and smelled made me feel more and more guilty.

WHY couldn't I just enjoy s.ex with Janel and not feel this shi.tty after?

She's not a child, for fuck's sake! I'm doing nothing wrong! So, what is my problem??

I felt near tears.

I grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up my mess. Thank god I didn't come on Janel.

I'd feel even WORSE if I'd have done that.

It's just....too.....demeaning for her. For now, anyway.

Even though she doesn't seem to think so. She's a fucking s.ex fiend, I'm discovering!

One fucking kiss, and we spend the entire day getting each other off in whatever ways we can think of.

I looked out the bathroom door, to the living room window. The sun was fvcking setting already!

Holy day of s.ex, Batman.

Well, we had woken up pretty late from watching movies late the night before. So we'd probably woken up at noon or so. We did that a lot. Night time was our favorite time.

I washed my hands, and I heard Janel answering the door. Hopefully she had changed her shorts. They were still stained from earlier on the couch.

When I shut off the water, I heard Bonnie's voice.

I checked myself in the mirror and got a quick drink from the faucett. Flattened my hair a little, especially in the back, where a certain someone had fisted it into horns, practically, as she nearly pulled it out of my head in the midst of her huge, extended sexual peak. Seriously. It seemed to go on longer than any woman's org.asm I'd ever seen. It must have wiped her OUT. I'm suprised she had the energy to jerk me......ahhh fvck.

Tears welled up in my eyes. Why was I so bothered? Her innocence. Her pure fvcking innocence. THAT'S what bothered me. She was just so damn....innocent. Like a little girl. Only, in a woman's body. THAT is what I can't handle about her. That, and the fact that she's never had a relationship before. So she should take things slow. Get used to them first, before moving right into an adult relationship full of complications. Right?? I mean, her first ever kiss was just a few HOURS ago!