40

JANEL'S POV:

They asked me all kinds of questions on the way, in the ambulance. What hurt. What happened, etc...they wrote everything I said down. My face hurt, from I think getting punched or slapped or sort of both, by Tammi a few times. I'd probably already started to bruise.

Other than that...I think I was pretty good. The passing out was just from hyperventilating after the stress of what happened, and the panic flashback from the sound of the gun, I think. I wasn't hungry. We had eaten fine, just before we went to bed that night. We had....ahhh...we had made love. We didn't have to use condoms anymore, because It was a new month now, and I started my next pack of birth control pills. And I HAD gotten my period. What a HUGE relief THAT was for Harry and I.

Sure, we wanted kids someday....but not YET! We had decided that we would have kept it, though. Loved it, and gotten married before it was born, if I had been pregnant. But neither of us wanted that.

Not yet. There was no way we could have given up or gotten rid of a human being that we made, out of the love between us. Plenty of celebs have kids. It would have been fine for Harry. But we wanted to see the rest of the world together. Enjoy eachother for a few more years first. So NOT being pregnant was such a happy thing for us when I took that test that morning, that we both hugged and cried in relief for five minutes. Harry gave me one short, sad look, and said, "I'm actually a little bit bummed...thinking there might have been OUR child growing inside of you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. As much as I didn't want that, it was awesome to think about. The two of us....being joined into one separate person. So weird, right?"
Harry smiled and kissed me.
Then we said "Ok....on with it." and we put it behind us.

Anyway, long story short, I felt fine, except for my face.

I wasn't looking forward to being in the hospital again, though.

Harry was right. I had this. I could do this. I was fine. I didn't need to panic.

And it went smoothly. The doctor examined me, pressed on my cheek a few times, which hurt like a bit.ch, but he said there most likely wasn't a fracture or anything there. They did a quick xray anyway. It came back negative. I was fine. Just bruised.

They put me in a bed, until they could discharge me. Gave me breakfast. I had the nurses tell me when Harry Styles was free for a visit. The one nurse was young, so she was like...."He's here? What happened?" I told her "psycho crazy stalker." And she rushed out of the room, probably to go find him. She was excited when I said his name. I sat there laughing.

Next thing I knew, Stanley walked in!

"You REALLY gotta stop coming here! Now I gotta keep you company again!" he said as he walked over to my bed.

He leaned down and gave me a long hug.

I searched his eyes for anything wrong....then I asked how Harry was.

"I just came from his room. He's waiting for the results of the scan of his abnormally huge head, hahaha, but other than that, his wounds are cleaned and getting stitched right now. And since I didn't wanna watch, he sent me to come check on you."

"So, he's ok? Like....ok??"
Stanley answered and gave a shrug. "I'm sure he's fine."

I was sooo worried. I could tell Harry had been dizzy or out of it when he talked to me back at the apartment. I could tell it from the way his eyes moved. Like he had to concentrate on looking at me. And when he stood up before I'd left, I saw him gather his wits about him and steady himself. I knew he wasn't complaining, so I'd be calm and not worry. But too bad. I was worrying horribly.

"Well, as much as I like your company, Stanley, you should be outside of Harry's door, just in case the doctor comes in with his results. Because I want to know RIGHT away!" I told him.

"I'll take turns in both rooms. Relay messages if you want." Stanley joked. "So...what the HELL happened, then, anyway? I came over this morning and there was police cars everywhere, police tape, neighbors outside gossiping, one of them said that he'd heard you screaming before, and that curly haired guy probably killed you." I laughed in her face, and she just looked at me. I asked a cop, and he told me a stalker had broken in and tried to kill you both. Told me you were both fine, and to come here." Stanley explained.

I started telling him the story. How I woke up and some woman was like...handling Harry's pen.is......

He couldn't believe the story. It was all so crazy, he kept saying. "Completely fvcking mental!" he said a few times. And then he went to check on Harry.

Just as he left, a nurse came in and said Harry's results were in. I sat up in my bed, as quick as possible. "And!????" I asked impatiently.

"I'll just say he's fine. Nothing to worry about...but I can't give you specifics. Privacy..."