42

THIRD PERSON POV:

Harry moved Janel to England soon after everything was taken care of and wrapped up with the psycho case. It was found from her autopsy, that Tammi had a small amount of bath salts in her system at the time of the attack. This is what made her so overly strong. The police said Harry and Janel were VERY lucky to have overpowered her in that state, because it usually takes several people to subdue a person on bath salts. They joked that their love was stronger than any man made chemical could make someone.

In that time, Bonnie and Stanley had been dating. In fact, when Janel and Harry went back to England, Stanley stayed in America, and stayed with Bonnie and got to know her better.

They hit it off GREAT. They were inseparable.

But the time was coming for him to take more than short trips back to the UK, to get work done. He'd need to be there full time again soon, as Harry finished up writing many many songs for the next album. He had enough songs that he could use to easily fill two or three albums.

Stanley, being the ever so seductive Brit, like they all are, with those damn sexy accents, convinced Bonnie to move to England soon, so they could be together. She agreed. It couldn't have worked out any better for me, her being in England with me now!

But Martin's son was still dating Bonnie's daughter, and they were serious, and would NOT part.

So Martin's son decided to come with. Bonnie's daughter and Martin's son got their own flat in London, and lived the young, nightlife after she graduated high school. Bonnie's son had plenty of English dates too, and he lived with Bonnie and Stanley in their flat in London. Everyone loved their new lives. It was fun and exciting. They all found jobs. Bonnie worked at a local group home for mentally challenged. Stanley told her she didn't need to work, as Harry made him plenty of money. Ha ha. But she wanted to do something.

Stanley arranged for the group home to hire another employee though, so SHE could come with him as he and Harry toured the world. Bonnie had her SUV shipped over to the UK, too. She liked it. Lol.

Martin and his wife later joined their son in London, and they found a house just outside of London, and Martin ended up working for a major famous chef, and made great money.

Janel was his assistant whenever she could. She got paid for it, too. So she was happy.

But when Harry was on tour.....she was OUTTA there!

She saw the entire world with Harry, over and over again.

Harry's music lasted with the fans for decades. He took some breaks for a few years here and there, but he always came back to music. He couldn't help it. He loved to perform. He loved to feel the vibe of a crowd. He loved to see people love his music.

Janel learned to be quite good at the guitar, too. Harry taught her well. They played and sang together often, when at home. Janel sang wonderfully, but she never wanted to be in the spotlight or anything, so it was just their own special thing together. They made their own little albums together, in his studio, that would preserve their love forever and be passed down in their family from generation to generation. They actually put those instructions in the sleeve they'd made on the computer for their album.

Around 5 years after moving to London, Janel and Harry got married, in a private, cozy ceremony with family and friends, in the fenced in pasture where Janel found the horseshoe years ago.

Bonnie gave Janel away to Harry at the wedding. Everyone was in tears. Most of their friends and family had learned of Janel's first 22 years of life by then, so yeah...there wasn't a dry eye anywhere.