31

HARRY'S POV:

So everything was fine lately. As it always is with Janel.

But then one night, I got a text. From a phone number I didn't know.

It said "loved the se.x the other night xx".

I was on the couch with Janel, watching a movie when it came in. I got creeped out, and looked around at her windows, trying to remember the last time we had made love, and if someone could see into a window somehow. We always had the blinds down, because we were ALWAYS having some sort of se.x, and we got tired of stopping to put them down. So...I couldn't understand what the text meant.

I started to text back, but then thought better of it and didn't.

Janel noticed me looking around with a strange look on my face and asked what was wrong.

I showed her the text. She looked around too, wondering what the hell it meant.

But we got over it quick and got back to the movie.

The next day, at breakfast, I got another text. I had just come back from the bathroom and my phone was on the kitchen table and I noticed it. It was from that same strange number. "miss you xx" it said.

Ok......what THE hell?

I decided to block the number. It was obviously a prankster. Or a wrong number, most likely.

I didn't even bother telling Janel about it this time. It wasn't even worth my or her time.

That night, another one came in. From a different number. "what time tonight? xx" is what it said.

I was starting to get pissed off. How many numbers did this person have to fvck with me with? This sort of ruled out my wrong number theory.

I blocked that number too. I'd just keep blocking them all, until the person got bored with my non responses. I'd had crazy fans that got my number before. They gave up quick.

For the next week, at least twice a day I'd get these texts. Everytime I blocked one number, the person would have another number to bother me from.

They started getting weirder and weirder. Stuff like "meet me when your girlfriend goes out" and "stop ignoring me...what we have is real. doesn't it mean anything to you?" and "stop using me for se.x." and "if you can get out, come over for a quickie, sexy!"

Just odd stuff that was pissing me off.

And then, a few picture texts began to come in at various times. Naked women parts. Boobs. Va.gina. Fingers on va.gina. Fingers in va.gina. "Other" stuff... in va.gina......yeah. This wasn't funny now.

Again, I didn't say anything to Janel, because I kept thinking I'd block the number and it'd go away, and it was nothing in reality, so it wasn't worth mentioning. And I saw how she was kinda creeped out by that first text I showed her. So I honestly didn't want to creep her out anymore. I wanted her life to be carefree and easy.

I should have mentioned them. Every single one. I just thought it was honestly a crazy fan, messing with me. I even wondered if Janel had snuck my phone number to that couple we befriended at the club that one night. But if she said she didn't, then I believed her totally. She never lied.

One day we both went to visit Martin at the home kitchen. We walked in and Tammi was at the desk and Bonnie was walking out. Bonnie stopped to say hi and Janel was asking about her friend Marcus. Tammi got up from behind the desk and came over to me and asked if I wanted coffee or anything, and started talking to me more than usual. I gave her short polite answers like usual and kept looking over at Janel, hinting that I wanted to get back to my original conversation with my girlfriend and Bonnie.