29

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up first. Janel had covered herself in her sleep. It was chilly in here. It must have been 2am or something. I didn't know. Our phones were downstairs. I shuddered to think of all the calls, texts, emails, and social media crap I've missed in the past 18 hours.

But...I just didn't care right now. I was next to the love of my life, who I'd just made love to for the first time. And I did NOT feel guilty! THIS was exciting news to myself.

Images of our first ever love making flashed through my head. Her tears scared me a little, but I knew she wouldn't want to stop, so I kept going. It was probably just a girl thing anyway...giving it up for the first time. It must be an emotional thing. Which is the whole reason I made her wait.

It's not like that for a guy, usually. It's more of a......conquest. Like, YAY! Stuck my di.ck in a girl! Woot! Except for this time. It was totally an emotional thing for me too.

This.....making love to Janel....this had been really special. A few times I had to force back the tears that wanted to come out. And when I first got inside of her, I almost lost it emotionally.

I just didn't want anything to be about me for her first time. I didn't want to ruin anything. I had felt like I was losing my struggle to keep myself contained. I almost lost it a few times. When I first got in, and looked at her and she gasped in shock when it happened, yet she looked like she was in pure bliss at the same time...I realized, holy sh.it...I'm inside of her. I'm in!

I was pretty happy when she started coming. The excitement of being inside of her and having real sex for the first time in over a year was going to make it tough to hold off, so it was perfect.

But no, I wasn't rushing her when I told her to let go and come. I could tell she was already there.

Thank God.

Lol.

I stared at Janel still sleeping, all cozy in my new bedspread. And then I thought of the blood. I'm sure there was probably blood on it somewhere. I'm sure she was sleeping in it.

I wondered how much blood there'd be. I had NO idea. I'd never taken anyone's virginity before.

And then I wondered if there was blood on me. It was too dark to try and look. But probably. It didn't bother me in the least though.
I realized I had to pee, so I got up, but then I got distracted and I decided to light a fire. I could barely see, because the candle had long since burnt down and gone out.

So I found my way to the fireplace and got it all ready.

Fvck! I left the matches in the bathroom when I lit the candles earlier.

I felt my way in, and felt around. My hand dipped into the water. Oh, THAT felt good! It was sooooo warm. I wondered how long you were supposed to leave these heaters on.

I found the matches, and another candle, lit that and then went and managed to light a fire, then blew out the candle. Not needed now, after the fire lit up the room nicely.

I loved hearing it crackle. I loved the way the flames made shadows dance on the ceiling and all over the room. I could live here. Heh. Tis' a good thing, since, someday, I will!
I went back to pee quick, then I got back in the bed, under the covers this time.

Janel became a little bit conscious, opened her eyes a tiny bit, looked at me, looked at the fire, and climbed overtop of me, and got under the covers with me, and laid her nak.ed body against me with her back facing me. I guess she wanted to be the one closer to the fire. I wondered what the hell she was doing as she sleepily climbed over me.