Chapter Forty One

This is a super long chapter because I got carried away and didn't want to chop it in half! I think it's my favourite chapter ever, IT'S AN IMPORTANT ONE!... :D Let me know what you think!

IM SO EXCITED FOR GUYS TO FINALLY READ IT!

-Laura xo

Chapter Forty One

I froze as I watched the scene in front of me.

Niall, my Niall, was still bopping along goofily to the dance track playing. But now there was a significant difference. A girl, who reminded me of Lauren Pope from TOWIE, was all up in his business, her back pressed against his chest, grinding her filthy arse all against his lower regions. And I was probably overreacting due to the alcohol in my system, but he wasn't pushing her away like I wanted him to. And by god, that pissed me off. Well, I was more devastatingly upset than mad, but I couldn't cry in the middle of the club so I switched all that sadness to pure, uncensored anger.

Rage filled my mind as my eyesight turned red. My body was still frozen, forcing me to watch their encounter. I screamed all the bad names I could think of at that little bitch throwing her whore-like body all over the boy I loved. Her red dress left nothing to the imagination as it was so short you could see the top of her bum cheeks and it was so tight she might as well have not been wearing it. I named her 'Skank'.

Louis walked past me then, but even when he barged into me accidentally almost causing me to faceplant my eyesight was still fixed upon Niall and his new friend.

"Oh god, sorry Em!" Louis said, but I didn't reply or even pay much attention. "Em? Emma, what's wrong? What are you - oh... oh shit." I took that to mean he had spotted the happy couple.

I looked round to him then, and his face was filled with pity that I absolutely despised. I wiped under my eyes to make sure I caught any unwanted tears before snatching the drink out of his hand, downing it in one. I didn't even flinch when it burned my throat.

"Emma, don't do anything rash," Louis warned but I had already stormed off after thrusting the glass back into his hand.

As I approached Niall, I couldn't stop my face from crumpling. My eyes threatened to burst with the tears filling them as I watched Miss Skank of the year now twirl around so she was facing Niall, running her hands all down his chest. Jealously surged through me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Niall probably sensed the tidal waves of fury rolling off my skin because then his eyes flickered to me, who was still stalking his way. His face seemed to flash with confusion at my expression and he totally ignored the blonde in front of him as he stepped in the way to block my path, grabbing the top of my arms.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He said, his voice full of concern and his eyes filled with worry. But I refused to let him get to me.

"No!" I cried, pushing him away. "If you want to act like that, Niall, then fine. Two can play at that game." My voice was bitter, more cruel to him than I had ever been. But the alcohol prevented me from feeling too bad about it. As well as Skank who was trying to pull Niall back towards her. He must have seen the glare I shot at her (because if looks could kill she would be so dead) and suddenly he seemed to get what I was going on about.

"W-what? No, Emma I-" He stuttered, only barely audible over the sound of J-Lo.

"Save it." I spat, wiping my eyes furiously because of those goddamn tears. And then I turned away from Niall and backed into the dancing crowd.

My dumb (although I didn't think that at the time) plan was easy to carry out. All I had to do was pull up my dress a little and sway my body in a way that felt ridiculous but looked attractive to boys, and soon enough a guy who must have been about twenty two was all over me. To be honest, he was rather attractive - dark and tall and handsome. But I hated it. The way his hands roamed my body repulsed me; it was all groping and no care. Nothing like how Niall traced patterns on my stomach when he thought I was asleep or the way he played with my hair when he was thinking.