~ 01 ~

Jimin's pov~

I hate math. It's the worst. Why should we be able to calculate the area and volume of a blueberry? When will I ever wonder what the square root of something is? I mean seriously, who is going to go out and buy a hundred bananas and a dozen apples only to know how many there will be if you divide them? At least, today, we won't be working. Teacher Choi is just going to explain something, I don't even know because I haven't been listening. Like always. He is just standing there and scribbling on the board and talking, most likely to himself because no one is listening.

I turn my head to look at him. Jungkook. He's writing something on his table. Namjoon, who sits next to him, is staring at what Jungkook is writing. I wish I sat next to him but I wouldn't be staring at what he is doing. I would be staring at him. At his beautiful hair, into his beautiful eyes. Everything about him is perfect, except for the fact that -

"PARK JIMIN" the teacher screamed at me.
"Yah! You don't have to scream I'm sitting right here!" I answered, this teacher, I hate him.
"Well if I don't need to shout at you then prove it, what have I been talking about the last five minutes?"
Shit. Damn, where are the great comebacks when you need them, I thought.
I was just about to open my mouth when something else did. The door.
"Well, well. Mr. Yoongi what brings you here at this hour?" Choi asked.
"The class is obligatory but showing up on time isn't" Yoongi anwsered and continued walking towards his seat, which was next to mine, whilst smirking. He probably overslept.
"At least you made it in time for Mr. Jimin's summary of what I have been discussing during today's class. Well Jimin go ahead!" He continued "No? Are you not even going to try?"
I really want to smack you on the head.
"We have been talking about how to calculate when someone's an ass and you teacher are being an assHOLE." I turned my head towards where the sound came from. Jungkook said it. Why? Why would he care? He makes it clear that he doesn't give a crap about anyone or anything. The teacher started walking towards Jungkook and stopped right before his desk. Mr. Choi just looked at Jungkook with disappointment in his eyes. Something Jungkook clearly didn't like. He quickly stood up from his chair, which flew back and hit the last set of desks behind him. Then he spit in Mr. Choi's face. Choi's face turned red, redder then the tomato red button downed shirt he was wearing with a pair of brown jeans. The classroom turned completely silent and you could almost hear Mr. Choi's blood boiling. He didn't get a chance to react when the door opened again. Although this time it wasn't another late student but two policemen and the principal. Principal Lee entered and stood in front of the whiteboard whilst the policemen separated and one went towards Jungkook. The other one went to the only empty seat in the entire classroom. Lela's desk. She hadn't turned up today for class but she and her posse are known for skipping classes. Mostly together, today was the first time we saw Lela's bitches without her. They looked like lost puppies.
"I am very sorry to report that your beloved classmate Lela Kim has passed away"

///Author A