~ 25 ~

Jungkook's pov~

The car just kept driving. But now towards us. I was in shock and I couldn't move. Like deer in headlights. If I wait long enough I might see who the driver is. So, I stood still and just waited for the car to hit me. For the car to break my bones, shatter my skull and kill me. But then something pulled me away. Or Someone.

Taehyung.

He pushed me and Jimin towards safety.

And then he jumped of to the side of the road. The last second. If he would have even waited a microsecond he wouldn't have made it.

"DAD!" I got up and started running towards him.

"Dad? DAD?! Can you hear me?" I was crying. I don't cry often. "Please don't be dead..."

In the background I could hear Jimin calling for an ambulance and Tae asking him if he's okay. I turned my head around to see if the car was gone. It was.

"Jungkook?" I quickly turned my head back to him.

"Hey dad you're going to be okay! Just stay with me... please..."

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry. I just want you to be happy. Please-"

"Don't talk. Just focus on staying alive okay? Please dad... Don't leave me."

"Do you know why I call you Jeon instead of Kim?"

"Dad, don't..-"

"Because you are nothing like me. You're a good man. You're the man I never was, the man I can't ever become. " he could barely talk. " I wish I could repay for my sins. I wish I could be the man you wanted- you needed me to be. I wish we could be okay-"

"Dad you're not going to die?! Do you understand me?! I'm not letting you leave me! Please don't leave me, I'll be all alone..."

"I know who killed her." When he said those words I couldn't believe him.

"What?"

"Please son. Forgive me-"

"Dad? DAD?!" I was shaking his lifeless body. He was gone.

"Dad... Please..."

I could hear the sirens approach. They're too late.

"Dad... I forgive you. I forgive you for everything."
I could see people coming towards us. Doctors. Paramedics. People thinking, hoping, to be able to save him. But they're too late.

"Dad, we're okay."

___________________________________
A/N

I hate myself for this XD. I hate myself more for what I will do in the future...

///Author A