~ 32 ~

Jungkook's pov~

"I know how to fix everything now." Jimin said as he turned around and walked away. He left me. All alone. On my own.

I wasn't going to accept that.

To get to school and back home, I had to take a buss that crossed Han river. There was only one buss that went all the way to my apartment and it only went every three, something, hours. And of course, with my recent luck, I missed it. Since I didn't want to sit at the bus stop for three hours, i decided to look for Jimin. Again with my luck, I wasn't expecting to find him.

The bus finally arrived and since I also missed the second one, I had to take this one otherwise I wouldn't get home. It was already dark out, well almost. The sky was a dark purple and the clouds looked like pink cotton candy.

This bus takes the weirdest routes. It crosses the Han river three times. Once to go to a couple bus stops on the other side and then it goes back to school only to cross the Han river once more, to reach my apartment. That's why it goes so seldom.

It was about to cross the river for the first out of three times. I was looking out the window and in the river there was a boat.

"Who names a boat beautiful? That's just stupid like: oh I'm just going to go on a ride on beautiful, be back in a sec! Like who does that?" The guy sitting next to me said.

"I don't even know, like for realz, you should name it something cool like-" I said but was cut of by his example of name.

"I would name my boat Jimin." He said and looked me dead in the eye. "You should call him you know."

That's when I realized who he was.

"Dad?" I asked and looked at the man sitting next to me. Thinking back, I never noticed anyone sitting down next to me. He isn't real.

"You're not real are you?" I asked him with tears ready to stream down my face no matter what answer he responded with.

He just shook his head. I sat, staring at him in shock. Am I going insane?

"Dude what are you looking at?" A guy said from the other side of the bus, where I was staring.

"Nothing." I said and realized that my father was now gone.

The bus had already passed the bridge for the second time when I picked up my phone to call him.

________________________________
A/N
Can you guys guess what will happen? Someone will die that's for sure! XD
Here's a chapter for all of you early birds.. I just now realized that you might just be in a different time zone... Oh well!
///Author A