~ ENDING ~

Jimin's pov~ • TIME SKIP •

On my way to school I finally figured out how to fix everything. Not only how to fix everything but what the actual problem was. Me.

When I was in the factory, the figures tortured me and told me what I have to do. I need to do it. It's the only way everyone will be safe. Although, if Jungkook will keep following me around everywhere, I won't be able to fix it. I won't be able to make sure of his safety.

"JUNGKOOK STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I turned around and yelled directly in his face.

"NO! Not until you tell me, what the hell is going on?"

"Just leave!"

"STOP JIMIN! You are pushing me away! Why? If you need help, I'm here for you!" I almost started crying when I heard the pain in his voice. I was hurting him.

"I don't need help." I turned around and started walking away. "I know how to fix everything now."

He didn't follow me. I hurt him. I hurt him badly. I promised to never leave his side but the only way to make sure he is still alive is if I do this.

Only a couple minutes away by bus, there is a bridge over the Han river. The only way for me to save him is if I go to the river.

And jump.

It was nighttime now, I had been standing on the bridge just looking at the view for almost seven hours now. And the view was beautiful. To be honest, I'm not afraid of dying. I'm more scared of what's after. Well, I guess I'll find out.

To make sure that my family and Jungkook was safe I was supposed to send a picture of the river to the figures and then wait for their signal. They didn't tell me what kind of signal. Just that I would know when I saw it.

My phone started ringing. It was Jungkook.

"Hello?"

"JIMIN! Where the hell are you I have been looking for you everywhere, can we just talk plea-"

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry. I wish it didn't have to be like this. That it didn't have to end like this. I wanted to fulfill my promise to you. To always be by your side. But I can't. I have to do this. It's the only way I can keep you safe." Tears were streaming down my face and my throat was hurting. It hurt to say those words, to tell him this.

"Jimin, what are you talking about? Where are you?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"I'm so sorry. I have to do this. Even though I might not be there in person, I will alway be there for you. In your heart."

"Jimin?"

"I love you Jungkook. And I always will. If there was any other way, I wish there was but there isn't. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Jimin? Why are you crying? What's going on? WHAT EVER YOU ARE PLANNING TO DO, PLEASE DON'T, I BEG YOU. PLEASE JIMIN!"

"I'm sorry."

I hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

I saw the signal. It was beautiful.

Goodbye Jungkook.
Goodbye world.

________________________________
A/N
I am sorry about this chapter. It's quite bad. But whatever! Btw this is not the last chapter, the next one is... :(
///Author A