~ 12 ~

Jimin's pov~

"Are you okay?!" Inez asked me
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" I said and smiled back at her.
"Of course I'm going to worry about you someone tried to KILL you!" Inez said.
"Maybe it will knock some sense into him. It's his fault for hanging out with murderers." My mother said, barely. I almost couldn't here her over the amount of wine she spit when trying to talk.
"Do your homework Jimin. Inez go and draw me a bath! With rose petals this time!" She continued
"Of course Mrs. Park!" Inez said and ran away.
Before my mom could get a chance to walk away I stood up.
"Don't boss her around like that!" I said
"What?!" She answered and started laughing.
"Oh honey! I AM her boss that means I'm supposed to boss her around." She tried to say but she was slurring all her words.
"Not even Lela treated her like she was just any worker. You're even more cruel than she was!" I regretted my words as fast as they left my mouth but then it was to late.
"Don't EVER TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" She threw her wineglass at me. Yes my mom was cruel but she had never hurt me before. And now she was standing there with regret on her face and I, here with a bleeding lip.
"Get out." I told her
"I-II I'm s-so sorr-"
"GET OUT" I screamed at her.
And she did she walked out my room and closed the door behind her.

This is ruining my family. I'm going to find out who killed Lela. They're never going to hurt anyone ever again. They're not even going to get to try and hurt anyone I care about.

*Pling pling*

I walked to my phone.

From: Lela - 1 unread message

Hi, brother. Missed me, I missed you... When I tried to shoot you with my arrow from, Oh so high, I wonder how Jungkookie is doing tonight...
___________________________________

///Author A