~ 20 ~

Jimin's pov~

We have been working for over an hour. Is it really that hard? I learnt this in like third grade...

"This is pointless.." Tae said with a sad expression
"No it's not! You'll get it soon! I promise!!" I tried to make it sound as believable as possible but I think he noticed that I am just as tired as him.
"If you don't want to help me you don't have to..." He looked down whilst he muttered out the words.
I told him that I believe that he can do it, he just needs to keep practicing.

We were sitting in his bedroom when we heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" He shouted and stood up.
"Yah! You were supposed to do-... " A young girl screamed at Tae before she even entered the room. "Oh hello? Who is this?"
"This is Jimin, Jimin this is satan!" He smiled and pointed to the girl.
"Yah! The only one here that isn't human is you! And do the dishes!" She yelled and then walked out, not closing the door behind her. Tae went to close the door and on his way back he told me that it was his younger sister.

When he sat down again, he sat next to me instead of in front.
"Could you explain this again?" He asked
I started explaining that the number after the letter means how many of the atom is in the molecule.

"So if it's C3H7OH, that means that there is 3 coal, 7 errrrr... What is H again? Or maybe that's completely wrong... You know what never mind, why do I even bother..." Tae said
"No that is completely correct! See I told you, you would get it!" I was relieved that he finally understood.
"Well my teacher is great so..." When he said this he looked down on the floor. It was kinda cute how he was nervous and shy... What?

I kept on teaching him and he got everything so much faster now. It was like something just clicked and he knew everything. He even understood things that took me ages to get. It was quite amazing actually.

"Jimin?"
"Yeah?" I said and turned my face towards his. Instead of just looking at him, my face was so close that our lips were inches away from each other and our noses were touching. I was just about to move back when

He kissed me

And I froze.

I didn't know what to do.

I didn't kiss him back.

I just stood up.

Took my things

And left.

Without a word.

___________________________________
A/N

WOHOOO VMIN. Sorry but nothing more than this will happen between them it's a JiKook fic after vall...

///Author A