~ 06 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I turned around but saw no one.
"Hello?" I asked
I swear to god that someone shouted my name.
"Hellooooo?"
"Down here stupid!" It was Jimin.
I looked down to see him standing on a box and sticking his head out the basement window.
"Uhh" and then I started laughing
"I came to get my clothes and then leave your's" I crouched down so that I was face to face with him. It reminded me of this morning.
"Can I come in?" I asked
"When will you stop asking that question? My door- er my window is always open for you!" Jimin said and then started laughing.
I climbed down into his basement and saw that it was quite alike his bedroom. A darker color of blue with loads of posters and the same floor. Dark mahogany floor tiles. The couch was a dark, wine red and there were loads of gaming consoles.
"Nice place" I said
"Thanks, this is the only part of the house that is actually mine. And my room, of course" he said and gave me his cute eye smile. Not that I think it's cute. It's just that I worked with her on a school project and she only talked about him. I actually had to do something in the project so that we wouldn't get an F.

We were sitting on the couch when that lady came down with a plate. On the plate there were two glasses filled with soda and a box filled with cookies.
"Thank you Inez!" Jimin said and took the plate with the snacks
"I'll be back with a bowl of chips as well" the lady, named Inez, said.
Jimin told her that she didn't need to but kept on insisting and we ended up with not only a bowl of chips but also candies and when we're hungry Inez said that she would cook something for us.
"How old is Inez?" I asked Jimin
"She's 21 but she's been with our family since as long as I can remember. She and Seon Deok are my childhood friends" he answered
"Oh! Ohh-kaaay! Then it makes more sense. But not much..." I said hoping to find out more. If they're dating or are together in any way. Not that I care, I just curious.
"What makes sense?" He asked and stopped the game whilst he turned around towards me.
"Well, there was this school project she and I did together, you know the big English one?" He nodded "whenever we were working she would only stop to talk about you. I had to actually do shit in-"
"Don't swear." He said, interrupting me
"What?" I asked confused
"Don't swear when it's unnecessary!" He raised his voice and sounded really annoyed "When it's fucking useless to swear don't fucking do it!" All I could do was stare at him. What the hell?!
And then he started laughing. Wow. So funny. I actually started laughing but mostly out of relief.
___________________________________
A/N
I'm sorry for the long chapters I just feel like I'm not getting everything I want to say otherwise...

///Author A