~ 15 ~

Jimin's pov~

I knew this already. That there were rumors but I also know that that's it. Rumors, not truths.

I walked down the hallway to leave my books in my locker. It was lunch and I felt like I was starving. I don't even remember the last time I ate.

It's been a week since I last talked to Jungkook. Actually it's been a week since I last saw him. Maybe he was badly hurt and went to the hospital. No, Tae wouldn't lie and say that he's fine. Jungkook's fine just... busy. Seon Dook said that she had something to ask me later so I'm just waiting for her to show up. There she is. I thought as I walked into the canteen. Then, all of a sudden I stopped. Jungkook was sitting with Namjoon, Hobi, Jin and Tae. He's fine. That's a relief.

"Jimin-ah! Hello?" Seon Dook said
"Oh I'm sorry, I just got lost in thought"
I tried to keep my attention towards Seon Dook but I kept seeing him in the corner of my eye. And now he was walking. Towards me. Seon Dook saw this as well and then she did something I never thought would happen. She kissed me. In front of everyone.

I pulled away. And searched for him. But he was already on his way out. He was furious for some reason.
"What are you doing?" I asked Seon Dook
"I like you, like a lot and I think we would be cute together so... Do you want to go on a date?" She asked
I was speechless. Me? There are so many guys out there, why me?

"I'm sorry Seon Dook-ah. I don't like you that way. You're my best friend but just my best friend. I'm really sorry." I couldn't look at her. This was hella awkward.
She slapped me and then just walked out. Ouch?

But I didn't really care. I don't trust her. She's up to something.

I ran out searching for Jungkook. And then I found him. Outside of school. Crying?

///Author A