~ 08 ~

Jimin's pov~

My mother told me to go buy a list of things at the store. And she told me to walk. In the rain. This was my punishment for existing. Or for being born. How can a mother hate her own son so much?

When I arrived at the store I was soaking wet. Everyone was giving me weird looks.

The list:

Milk
Yoghurt
Fruits
Vegetables
Sugar
Butter
Other
Useless
Crap
That no
One
Actually
Needs

At the fruits and vegetables section there was this lady that thought I was homeless. Do I look homeless to you?! I just nodded and said: I am buying things so that I won't die! And then I just brightly smiled at her. I think I really scared her because she left the store immediately without buying anything.

I was just about to cross the street and run back home but I stopped when I saw Jungkook. He was standing outside my house. In the rain. Just looking at it. Then I saw Inez walk out of the house. With an umbrella. She told me after Jungkook had left, this morning, that she had walked into my room and seen us. She had taken Jungkook's clothes and washed them and also closed the balcony door because we forgot. I don't know how I would've survived without Inez she is a lifesaver.

Jungkook stood there with Inez in front of my mansion and they talked. While I just stood here. Across the street and watched. After awhile Jungkook left and I wanted to follow him but he started running. I can't run after him because I'll get sick. So I went home.

Mom was angry at me and started shouting right as I stepped my foot inside. I didn't listen, just put the groceries in their place, grabbed a towel and then walked into my bathroom to take a warm shower.
Before stepping in the shower I checked my phone. 36 new messages. Damn, someone really wanted to reach me.

From: Seon Dook - 16 unread messages
From: Jungkook - 3 unread messages
From: Inez - 6 unread messages
From: mom - 10 unread messages
From: Lela - 1 unread message

What the hell?!

///Author A