~ 13 ~

Lela's pov~   Three days before the party...

"Dude there needs to be LOADS of alcohol, we can't have our guests getting thirsty can we?" I said to Jeon Woo.
"As your right hand man I will not disappoint!" He answered.
"Good!"

I drove home and as fast as I entered the living room I could smell geek. Jimin and his friends. Eww...
I can't stay in here any longer or I'm going to start to smell like this, disgusting!
Outside on the yard I saw the tree. It reminded me of so many good memories. I rembember me Inez, Seon Dook and Jimin playing around here. Where is it? I need to find it!  And I did. In the old toy box. A bow and arrow. It was pink but the color has started to fade.

I climbed up the tree and looked down and saw my victim. Jimin had left the window to the basement open so that I could see him and his friends perfectly. I decided to test my luck. I pulled the bowstring with the arrow back and fired. Wow. I missed. In the aim it looked like I would hit Jimin in the head. Since the arrow head wasn't sharp it wouldn't have killed him, it definitely would've hurt though.

I dropped the bow and looked around. I saw a car with the weirdest license plate ever. Cat. Are you even allowed to have that? It doesn't matter. I'll write it down either way. I remember when I was younger that I would write down every license plate that I saw. I have half a diary filled with different license numbers. That was what I collected instead of something boring like stones or stickers.

When I jumped down from the tree I could hear one of Jimin's friends talking about my party.
"Isn't it a bit dangerous to just open your gates and let anyone in?"
Yeah! That's the funniest part of it all! Anything could happen during my party, that's why I'm going to drink like it's my last day on earth!

///Author A